Big Ten 2021

Indiana is going to be really good next year of Pennix recovers well, which he should. They play tOSU at home and this may be there best chance to get a win against them
Indiana is a great place to go watch a game, and take a kid. Under 18 is like ten bucks a ticket. Been there a number of times.

ONLY place you will see more people wearing basketball jerseys than football while tailgating.

Indiana is a great place to go watch a game, and take a kid. Under 18 is like ten bucks a ticket. Been there a number of times.

ONLY place you will see more people wearing basketball jerseys than football while tailgating.
Makes sense

If as expected they are ranked in the top 20 heading into the season this will not be the case in 2021. IU needs revenue and if fans are allowed in the stands not only will they will raise pricing across the board but move to a dynamic model charging one price for the Idaho games and another for the Ohio State game.

If as expected they are ranked in the top 20 heading into the season this will not be the case in 2021. IU needs revenue and if fans are allowed in the stands not only will they will raise pricing across the board but move to a dynamic model charging one price for the Idaho games and another for the Ohio State game.
The OSU game was always more for the adultes, but the kid pricing was always low.
Shall see next year....

I'll be interested to see if Urbs does take the Jacksonville job, will be poach any current OSU coaches/support staff.

I'll be interested to see if Urbs does take the Jacksonville job, will be poach any current OSU coaches/support staff.

It sounds like he definitely is, some of the OSU insider guys seem to think he does not want to tarnish his legacy at OSU and will not be poaching from the school. I know people will point to him "retiring" twice and taking some of the staff to OSU from FL but the key difference is he grew up an OSU fan.

It sounds like he definitely is, some of the OSU insider guys seem to think he does not want to tarnish his legacy at OSU and will not be poaching from the school. I know people will point to him "retiring" twice and taking some of the staff to OSU from FL but the key difference is he grew up an OSU fan.
Agreed. The first name that came to mind was Marotti. He's critical to that staff, and was initially relieved when he decided to stay on with Day.

I mean, I'm pretty high on Henderson but he isn't even the consensus #1 back for his own class. He's ranked #63, since 2000, of all RB recruits. Not to mention he hasn't even enrolled yet.
Devanta smith was 6 best wr in his class lmao.

Devanta smith was 6 best wr in his class lmao.

And it took him 2 years to become a top level WR and 3 years to become a Heisman winner. Obviously coaching has a lot to do with it. That's quite different then being named a "generational RB" by some message board poster before even enrolling on campus. After the debate forum I thought you finally gotten some of the sense back from when that kid punched you in the face. Obviously I was wrong.

And it took him 2 years to become a top level WR and 3 years to become a Heisman winner. Obviously coaching has a lot to do with it. That's quite different then being named a "generational RB" by some message board poster before even enrolling on campus. After the debate forum I thought you finally gotten some of the sense back from when that kid punched you in the face. Obviously I was wrong.
Be nice.

Knew it was coming but Wan'Dale Robinson transferring from Nebraska to Kentucky is big for my Cats. One of the bigger all-around threats in college football

Kentucky might have something to say about that.