Biden's town hall in Cincinnati will be at a Catholic college.

Sisters of Charity say they did not give permission

Evidently it was the MSJ Administration
Seems that not only was this approved by MSJU admin but then they directed all “complaint calls” to SoC. Lefty’s and liars is a bad combination for alleged Leaders of a college. I think CNN is giving the Mount a ? ton of money so those admins said hell yeah come on in. MSJU needs immediate administration changes in my opinion.

Speak the whole truth please Mr. lying,looney lefty! Trump broke up Illegal Immigrant Catholic Families. It’s also not Trumps fault that Illegal Catholics from Mexico or South America chose to break the law with their children in tow!
Still families with small children. Their religion doesn’t matter. And, the Catholic church is very divided on birth control and other issues, including it’s American bishops. Most christian faiths have disagreements within. God gave us all free will. It is a moral issue that shouldn’t have been politicized. No, I don’t support abortion. So many people on here love to take things out of context.

E63Qc_JXEAIJYHV

My son flew into CVG 10 minutes after Biden landed. What a shi&show trying to get home. Why they had to roadblock traffic 30 minutes before the Biden caravan left the airport I don’t understand. This is not necessarily a Biden complaint but the whole Presidential entourage in general whatever the party.

My son flew into CVG 10 minutes after Biden landed. What a shi&show trying to get home. Why they had to roadblock traffic 30 minutes before the Biden caravan left the airport I don’t understand. This is not necessarily a Biden complaint but the whole Presidential entourage in general whatever the party.
So if it were Trump would you feel the same? Probably not.

You mean like the Picture Obama had taken when he was going to fix the Bridge….ya another non accomplishment of his
Are you really saying this? The Republicans agenda for President Obama was to make him a one term president by voting against everything he proposed even win he would give things the Republicans wanted! He still got re-elected!

"Support Student Success" for blond females? What is this place? A University should be bringing in opposed viewpoints or it's not a university, it's a center of indoctrination. If your students are not given opportunities to defend against opposing views, how are they to lead?
Untitled.png

The horror

"Support Student Success" for blond females? What is this place? A University should be bringing in opposed viewpoints or it's not a university, it's a center of indoctrination. If your students are not given opportunities to defend against opposing views, how are they to lead?
View attachment 19007
I assume you are being ironic here. Given that 99% of universities preach only the Marxist doctrine.

Ronny D jumping on the Vax Train. The GQP has figured out killing their base may not be the best idea.

View attachment 19007

I think the girl on the left is red headed, and the shorter girl next to her might be Indian? I think I see only 2 blondes in this picture. :)