Biden's planned, purposeful invasion at the border a national security threat

irish_buffalo

Wrong, There are jobs available, let the Americans take them.
There are Americans that need to be taken care of, before we even think about worrying about illegals.
Quit regurgitate the daily left-wing talking points, and lose the hatred for Americans that are in dire straights.
There are too many jobs. Fast food offering $20 an hour. Why do you guys have trouble with this?

There was a labor shortage pre-covid. Our out of touch Federal Government threw money at people and helped compound the issue, but the shortage is still there. It was there before, and is there now.

SayMyName

Joe and Camel are doing a great job on this.....JOE TAX :ROFLMAO:

A Pew Research poll released Thursday indicated the public is more skeptical of Biden on immigration than on virtually any other issue.

Just 43 percent of adults said they were confident that Biden would “make wise decisions about immigration policy.” Fifty-six percent said they were not confident he would do so.

The 13-point net negative rating was far worse than Biden rated on his response to COVID-19, where a small majority remained confident that he would do the right thing.

Biden’s critics are piling on. Rubio, in a video released on Twitter Thursday afternoon, condemned the administration for what he termed “a cascade of calamities.” Footage from Del Rio dominated the brief video.

Lora Ries, a former acting chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security and a senior research fellow at the conservative Heritage Foundation, told this column that the sordid scenes in Texas were “almost like a time-lapse of all of 2021. You have a lot of migrants appearing very quickly and the Biden administration’s policies are the reasons for it. The border is open, no matter how many times Secretary Mayorkas says it is closed.”

More broadly, she asserted that liberals wanted to “erase the line between legal and illegal immigration.”

She added: “Americans want lawful immigration. We have a lot of laws on the books and they want those laws enforced. This administration is not enforcing the laws, and that makes it unsafe.”

The Biden administration insists it is regaining control of the situation in Del Rio. It has dispatched extra border officials to help with the crisis, and it began deportation flights back to Haiti several days ago. The deportations are expected to continue, despite protests from the left.

But even if the numbers at Del Rio shrink, the immigration issue isn’t going anywhere — in part because its roots cannot be easily or quickly excavated.

SayMyName

SMARTY22

Mayorkas is an idiot... :LOL:
That’s Lying idiot sir🤬

19AL63

They have cleared out all the illegals from under the bridge and it was reported that there were more than 15,000 there. Biden promised (NO) he told us they would be deported and flown away in 5 to 7 plane loads a day. Total reported deported less than 2,000 so far and it does not look like there are anymore planes heading to Haiti. Our joke of a Homeland Security Secretary admitted in a interviews that 12,000 could be more of these bridge people have now been spread out over the nation and given those all important papers to sometime when and if they want to please report back to us.

19AL63

Good news Texas Governor Abbott said if the US border agents that were on horses get fired for the none whipping thing he will hire all of them to be border agents for Texas in their fight to protect the Texas border.

Gulliotine

Good news Texas Governor Abbott said if the US border agents that were on horses get fired for the none whipping thing he will hire all of them to be border agents for Texas in their fight to protect the Texas border.

Gov. Abbot is all hat no cattle.

19AL63

As I was reading the post above I got to read the same old tale of well Trump did this. Biden is the President now not Trump and it is he that is making the calls that is why we have the office of. He seems to be failing big time so the excuse we hear "but Trump" . But trump is not in charge Democrats tell your man to get up earlier and get going (write a few nasty tweets) and get the job done.

Gulliotine

I told this to my democrat loving person just the other day and he told me that he did not feel that way at all and then told me he did not want to talk politics anymore.

They know they dcked up.

I will never forgive them for what they've done. I am however giving some of my Ohio Moonbat acquaintances a pass since their vote really doesn't count.

SayMyName

The secretary of the Department of Homeland Security stated on Sunday that the majority of Haitian migrants who recently crossed the Mexican border to Del Rio , Texas, have been released into the United States, with possibly more to follow.

Nearly 12,400 people so far have had their cases heard by immigration judges, and around 5,000 more are still being processed by DHS.

"Approximately, I think it's about 10,000 or so, 12,000," DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas told Fox News Sunday, adding that the number could go up as the 5,000 other cases are processed.

Citing Department of Justice data, Fox News host Chris Wallace suggested that 44% of migrants released into the U.S. miss court appearances, raising questions about the Biden administration's handling of the cases of thousands of Asylum seekers.

The DHS secretary also took questions concerning the Biden administration's continued narrative that border agents were whipping people attempting to cross the border despite conflicting information and a denial from the head of the National Border Patrol Council.

The whipping narrative generated strict rebukes from officials such as White House press secretary Jen Psaki and lawmakers including California Rep. Maxine Waters , who claimed the alleged incident was "worse than slavery" despite the photographer of the controversial photo claiming not to have seen any Haitian migrants being harmed.

Mayorkas said Sunday that what actually happened "is the subject of an investigation," which "will be determined by the facts and nothing more."

The U.S. is facing a large surge of migrants passing through the nation's southern border. Customs and Border Protection experienced nearly 209,000 encounters along the southern border in August, and families were stopped 86,487 times that month, according to a report by the agency.

irish_buffalo

You forgot the word illegal in front of immigrants.
Wops - Without Papers
Micks
Krauts
Hunkys
Chinks
Wet Backs

This is nothing new. Waves of immigrants, legal and many illegal, have flooded this country. If you look, you probably have someone in your lineage who got here illegally.

I get the whole legal/illegal argument but I say bring em in legally and lets put them to work.

Tesoro

Wops - Without Papers
Micks
Krauts
Hunkys
Chinks
Wet Backs

This is nothing new. Waves of immigrants, legal and many illegal, have flooded this country. If you look, you probably have someone in your lineage who got here illegally.

I get the whole legal/illegal argument but I say bring em in legally and lets put them to work.
"lets bring them in legally, feed them, clothe them and house them, register them to vote democrat, f America"

Summa

Wops - Without Papers
Micks
Krauts
Hunkys
Chinks
Wet Backs

Your understanding of history is not all that great. What is going on with illegal immigration is beyond anything we have ever had before. Do you know what immigration to the United States was from the 1920s to the 1960s. The time period the U.S. truly emerged as the greatest and most prosperous power in the world?

IMHO, we are past the point of no return and the steep decline of the U.S. will happen very quickly (over next few decades). By that point more people will be looking to leave the U.S. than will be looking to immigrate to the U.S. So in a sense the illegal immigration issue won't exist anymore, but a slew of other disastrous issues will have emerged by then, crippling a once great nation.

19AL63

To bring them in legally the first step is they the people wanting to come have to take the time to do it the right way and that is do not just come to the border and walk in. That is not how it is done.

Tesoro

There are too many jobs. Fast food offering $20 an hour. Why do you guys have trouble with this?

There was a labor shortage pre-covid. Our out of touch Federal Government threw money at people and helped compound the issue, but the shortage is still there. It was there before, and is there now.
There aren't too many jobs, there's too many lazy liberal democrats in this country that don't want to work.

hubman

"I enjoy a good political dust-up as much as the next columnist, but the frenzy of attacks directed at President Biden from both sides regarding his handling of immigration is over the top.
Republicans continue to falsely and cynically accuse Biden of pursuing an “open border” policy. Fox News host Tucker Carlson last week openly embraced white supremacists’ “great replacement” theory, which holds that Biden is trying “to change the racial mix of the country.” Charlie Kirk, a leading pro-Trump activist, accused Biden of deliberately “diminishing and decreasing white demographics in America.”"