Biden's planned, purposeful invasion at the border a national security threat

19AL63

I have heard the Governor of Texas talk the talk..... but never walk the walk...... Tucker and Laura nail this guy about every night, on his lack of action...
What should his actions be? Most of what could, should and needs to be done will take the Federal Govt. I really do not think the Feds will put up with shooting the people that cross illegally. My gosh they threw a fit because someone might of been hit by the spinning of the reins.

Irwin20

What should his actions be? Most of what could, should and needs to be done will take the Federal Govt. I really do not think the Feds will put up with shooting the people that cross illegally. My gosh they threw a fit because someone might of been hit by the spinning of the reins.
The action I hear proposed most frequently is to put the Texas national guard at the border. Supposedly there are about 1000 there now (it’s a long border) and he has 19,000 Guard available.

Last edited:

bob99

The guardsmen should definitely be sent. It is time to save the republic.
Sounds good. But what should the National Guard action plan be? Arrest and detain? Bodily force to prevent entrance? Shoot to kill? As far as I can tell this administration has no concrete plan to handle this crisis. We need more than a bandaid fix. We need an immigration plan with some teeth in it and we needed it 9 months ago.

19AL63

Shoot to kill and it will be over with in one day two at the most but make sure no one that crosses over into our nation illegally takes more than one breath of our air. Then walk over to all those living under the bridge and tell them they have two hours to get back over the river from where they came. Send in the crew to clean up the mess left in the rush to go back from where they came. Then I would inform all those that have been turn lose all over this nation they have two weeks to turn themselves in to ICE or they will spend jail or prison time before being deported. The last thing if they turn themselves in they will be sent to a point of their choosing other wise we pick.

Purplemojo

So Harry, why do we limit the immigration of white Europeans and Asians? Are we racist against Whites and Asians?

Redandgold

Not beg, just tell them it has to stop and it will with you if you come across illegally. Then tell them to please have a note in you pocket telling us where you would like you body ship to.
Very intelligent. You blend right in. The problem is the dire living conditions in Haiti and other places. You know, the chitholes.

Redandgold

Shoot to kill and it will be over with in one day two at the most but make sure no one that crosses over into our nation illegally takes more than one breath of our air. Then walk over to all those living under the bridge and tell them they have two hours to get back over the river from where they came. Send in the crew to clean up the mess left in the rush to go back from where they came. Then I would inform all those that have been turn lose all over this nation they have two weeks to turn themselves in to ICE or they will spend jail or prison time before being deported. The last thing if they turn themselves in they will be sent to a point of their choosing other wise we pick.
Wow, you should run for office. Moron.

irish_buffalo

An then do away with unemployment benefits for all of our citizens, correct?
If there are that many jobs available, let them be filled by Americans, not illegals.
No, it is a great tool for those needing it. I'd just not give an extra $300 a week and keep extending it like Trump did.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

gobluetom

No, it is a great tool for those needing it. I'd just not give an extra $300 a week and keep extending it like Trump did.
So, we are going to continue to pay money to American citizens not working, and train illegals to do jobs that could be filled be Americans?
Again, why not have Americans fill the open positions?

gobluetom

They saw South America as a stepping stone to the US. Trying doing some research on any objective site.
Why are so many trying to coming to such a horrible country(according to many on the left).
Why not stay in the utopias they are currently living in?
Better yet, can we ship the American haters out, in a one for one exchange(after vetting of course)?

irish_buffalo

So, we are going to continue to pay money to American citizens not working, and train illegals to do jobs that could be filled be Americans?
Again, why not have Americans fill the open positions?
The extension and bonus are over. Back to regular unemployment. It runs out at some point.

I know this is tough for everyone on here who wants to regurgitate the daily right-wing talking points but there was a labor crunch before covid.

Those immigrants will take those dirty tough laborious jobs just like your forefathers did.

gobluetom

The extension and bonus are over. Back to regular unemployment. It runs out at some point.

I know this is tough for everyone on here who wants to regurgitate the daily right-wing talking points but there was a labor crunch before covid.

Those immigrants will take those dirty tough laborious jobs just like your forefathers did.
Wrong, There are jobs available, let the Americans take them.
There are Americans that need to be taken care of, before we even think about worrying about illegals.
Quit regurgitate the daily left-wing talking points, and lose the hatred for Americans that are in dire straights.

Stirred not Shaken

The Democrat plan exactly, cause a labor shortage with extended UE benefits, so we need ' immigrants " to fill the void. Not against immigrants coming to America but what is going on south of the border is an assault on America.

bigkat

Very intelligent. You blend right in. The problem is the dire living conditions in Haiti and other places. You know, the chitholes.

UNEMPLOYMENT WAS at 3.3 percent wasn't it before covid? Black , hispanic, women emplyment has NEVER been higher under Trump...

Gulliotine

They saw South America as a stepping stone to the US. Trying doing some research on any objective site.

Holy crap that's stupid. They were there for 5 years waiting for open borders Babbles to let them in.

The conditions in Haiti have nothing to do with it like you moronically stated. They came from a GOOD economy in Chili, not persecution.

They're here ILLEGALLY for the free stuff and because they won't be vetted. Hard to believe there's people like you who will argue this is progress.

You people should be ashamed of what you've done.

bigkat

Holy crap that's stupid. They were there for 5 years waiting for open borders Babbles to let them in.

The conditions in Haiti have nothing to do with it like you moronically stated. They came from a GOOD economy in Chili, not persecution.

They're here ILLEGALLY for the free stuff and because they won't be vetted. Hard to believe there's people like you who will argue this is progress.

You people should be ashamed of what you've done.
this describes a few of the liberals on here....