Biden's planned, purposeful invasion at the border a national security threat

Qcity

The biden regime has now created a national security crisis on our homeland (not to mention around the world)

The biden regime has now created a national health emergency

The biden regime has now created a budget-busting welfare crisis

The biden regime has now created a hemispheric humanitarian crisis

He and his regime must resign or be removed from office!

utsherman

The biden regime has now created a national security crisis on our homeland (not to mention around the world)

Can we talk about your attachment for a minute?

1632235693920.png

:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

SMARTY22

It’s obvious this non sense at the border is a national security threat. We have no clue who is coming into the country but we do know most of those people are unvaccinated and we are supposedly in a pandemic so more Americans could end up dead from covid 🤦🏼‍♂️. This guy is complete communist fn moron!

IVCguy

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** something up." - Barak Hussein Obama

IVCguy

Every thing the man touches, he FUBARs.

Right now, the only thing keeping him from touching more things are two Dem senators, one each from WV and AZ. This is not a comfortable situation when, literally, the republic hangs in the balance, but those two seem pretty solid.

I will breath easier if the house and senate turn over. Then Wreck-It Joe will be limited to executive orders, but if he can legislate, he will continue to do massive, permanent harm.

OldSoulon

DEL RIO, Texas (AP) — Many Haitian migrants camped in a small Texas border town are being released in the United States, two U.S. officials said Tuesday, undercutting the Biden administration's public statements that the thousands in the camp faced immediate expulsion.

cabezadecaballo

Without a border you have no sovereignty. Without sovereignty you have no country.
That is the Globalists' goal. The North American Banking Commission has coveted open borders more than the current Social Pope has. Open borders mean lopsided and out-sized growth for their own "personal sector" in each case.

Gulliotine

Every thing the man touches, he FUBARs.

Right now, the only thing keeping him from touching more things are two Dem senators, one each from WV and AZ. This is not a comfortable situation when, literally, the republic hangs in the balance, but those two seem pretty solid.

I will breath easier if the house and senate turn over. Then Wreck-It Joe will be limited to executive orders, but if he can legislate, he will continue to do massive, permanent harm.

The House will flip. Write that down.

The uncomfortable situation for me is that I actually see Babbles as a drag on the progressive agenda. I'm not sure he can make it another year before his own party removes him, and once the fake African gets the reigns, the assault on freedom will go in to warp drive. The shadow government knows all too well that their time is short.

cabezadecaballo

DEL RIO, Texas (AP) — Many Haitian migrants camped in a small Texas border town are being released in the United States, two U.S. officials said Tuesday, undercutting the Biden administration's public statements that the thousands in the camp faced immediate expulsion.
"Facing" and "experiencing" are far different things. Theater of Deception is the Democrat SOP.

cabezadecaballo

The uncomfortable situation for me is that I actually see Babbles as a drag on the progressive agenda. I'm not sure he can make it another year before his own party removes him, and once the fake African gets the reigns, the assault on freedom will go in to warp drive. The shadow government knows all too well that their time is short.
Logic dictates that you are correct, but is it logical, at this point, to assume a fair election ?

IVCguy

Politics is too wild and unpredictable lately for me to be confident about anything. But that's what I expect.

I do remember predicting last Nov that if the republic survives, we will need to build a statue of Joe Manchin somewhere. So far, he hasn't let me down. As long as he keeps saying "hell to the no" to the extreme parts of Biden's agenda, we will make it.

Reactions: y2h

bigkat

but golf ball boy said a WHOLE BUNCH of them are being sent back to their country of origin..... so it's got to be true...LOL!!

bigkat

That is the Globalists' goal. The North American Banking Commission has coveted open borders more than the current Social Pope has. Open borders mean lopsided and out-sized growth for their own "personal sector" in each case.
so don't the Governors have a legal right to put a stop to this?

cabezadecaballo

so don't the Governors have a legal right to put a stop to this?
They have to.

They should be loudly and frequently requesting the Guard, and making Dementia Joe deny them first, though. They should be publicly begging Joe to obey the SCOTUS order to restore Remain in Mexico. Hell, DAILY. Smart and honest people have a tendency to "let your yes be your yes", and think that stating facts once works on the vicims of modern media. That is not the case today.

Demonstrate active dereliction of duty from the Oval Office VIVIDLY instead of playing tit-for-tat deflections in the press like social media morons.

bigkat

They have to.

They should be loudly and frequently requesting the Guard, and making Dementia Joe deny them first, though. They should be publicly begging Joe to obey the SCOTUS order to restore Remain in Mexico. Hell, DAILY. Smart and honest people have a tendency to "let your yes be your yes", and think that stating facts once works on the vicims of modern media. That is not the case today.

Demonstrate active dereliction of duty from the Oval Office VIVIDLY instead of playing tit-for-tat deflections in the press like social media morons.
while the National guard has been brought down to the border in Texas, they have NO POWER it seems to keep the illegals out of America

19AL63

Just how is the National Guard suppose to stop them? Will we accept that the only way is to shoot and kill? Do that and it will stop. I guarantee!

cabezadecaballo

while the National guard has been brought down to the border in Texas, they have NO POWER it seems to keep the illegals out of America
Why ?

I mean, when Trump started talking about closing bases overseas, it seemed logical to start training exercises on the border, to at times get two birds with one stone. I'm sure that there are nuances that border guys may have to share, but all the hardware needed should be available. Are they just like a cop parked in the median with no radar, eating lunch or doing paperwork ? Just for show ?

cabezadecaballo

Just how is the National Guard suppose to stop them? Will we accept that the only way is to shoot and kill? Do that and it will stop. I guarantee!
I accept it. Rubber bullets in one clip for 2 person teams are a great place to start.

Right after Dementia Joe gets on TV and begs illegals to stay home.

19AL63

Not beg, just tell them it has to stop and it will with you if you come across illegally. Then tell them to please have a note in you pocket telling us where you would like you body ship to.

bigkat

Why ?

I mean, when Trump started talking about closing bases overseas, it seemed logical to start training exercises on the border, to at times get two birds with one stone. I'm sure that there are nuances that border guys may have to share, but all the hardware needed should be available. Are they just like a cop parked in the median with no radar, eating lunch or doing paperwork ? Just for show ?
I have heard the Governor of Texas talk the talk..... but never walk the walk...... Tucker and Laura nail this guy about every night, on his lack of action...