Biden's inflation stoked to 30-year high

Just like your fearless leader … claim victory when there is none … ????

it time to Protest -
download.jpg

Stay warm, Yappi-gang! Back in the 70’s, The Peanut Farmer told us to set back the t-stat to 65 and wear a sweater because OPEC had his cajones in a tightening grip... kinda like today!

Stay warm, Yappi-gang! Back in the 70’s, The Peanut Farmer told us to set back the t-stat to 65 and wear a sweater because OPEC had his cajones in a tightening grip... kinda like today!
yep back to the future

The impact: Businesses are contending with supply chain disruptions, worker shortages and pressure to raise employee wages.

• “Many companies are passing on higher labor and materials costs to consumers. In September, some 46% of small businesses said they planned to raise prices in the next three months, on net, according to the National Federation of Independent Business, a trade association, the most since monthly records began in 1986.”

It's so simple, stop paying people NOT to work.

All of us on SS got the wonderful news that we will be getting the largest cost of living raise ever given to SS people. With inflation going wild I bet the 5.9% raise will be less than half of the real inflation rate. The other good news for SS recipients is this large raise just might have SS run out of money a year sooner than predicted. All this good news sure has me planning where and on what I will be spending all this extra money I will be getting starting next year. No doubt it will be going to cover the cost of heat, gasoline, and food this coming winter.

All of us on SS got the wonderful news that we will be getting the largest cost of living raise ever given to SS people. With inflation going wild I bet the 5.9% raise will be less than half of the real inflation rate. The other good news for SS recipients is this large raise just might have SS run out of money a year sooner than predicted. All this good news sure has me planning where and on what I will be spending all this extra money I will be getting starting next year. No doubt it will be going to cover the cost of heat, gasoline, and food this coming winter.
If the Pricks in DC hadn't stolen the money out of the SS Trust Fund there would be no shortages or fear of running out of money. In the meantime those pricks(and they have D, R & I after their names) voted themselves a cushy retirement fund that is not connected to Social Security and they have plenty of money for welfare programs but not Social Security which we've been paying into our whole life. The Swamp Creatures stole from the working man and don't have the balls to admit it or fix it.

And yes this one is a trigger for me because it is the ultimate in theft by our government and the Swamp Creatures in DC.

My father in law stopped by and mentioned the 6% increase in his upcoming SS payments.

We both agreed that won't even cover all of the increased prices on necessities.

The Government is basically saying "Inflation is real and here's a bone to help you out".

No grandma eating canned Alpo references? At least go with the greatest hits.

Why don't you just admit that everything the biden administration has touched has turned to sh!!T.

Responsible seniors who saved for retirement are going to have their wallets assaulted this winter, along with the rest of us. Tough choices coming, and NONE of it had/has to be this way.

OWN IT

Biden spoke in Scranton today, one of the few places where he has a better than 35% approval rating.

Talked about riding on trains.

Biden spoke in Scranton today, one of the few places where he has a better than 35% approval rating.

Talked about riding on trains.

At this point, I'd rather have Jimmy Carter; at least he was somewhat of an American, even though he didn't have a clue.

"Meanwhile, supplier delivery times widened to the longest on record, and input and output prices grew the fastest rates in survey's history, dating back to mid-2007"

Build back better. LMFAO

Natural gas spot prices over last 8 months ............... wait till folks start getting their heating bills: