Biden Administration is Failing the Voters !

One of Joe's "economic" advisors told him that inflation was good, it means there is more money out there.
1620845562947.png

Joe Biden has a long history of screwing over retirees.

It started in 1983, when he voted to slap income taxes on 50% of Social Security income, income that had previously been tax-free.

In 1994, he voted to up the amount of Social Security benefits subject to taxation, to 85%.

In 2000, he turned his attention to estate taxes, voting AGAINST the Estate Tax Elimination Act that would have phased out certain estate taxes by 2010.

Now, he wants to raise over $3.3 TRILLION in taxes...

And he’s got his eye on America’s nest eggs…

His plan?

He wants to expand estate taxes and “equalize” benefits across tax brackets.

Now that word “equalize”...

It’s not the same as “fair”...

Cozying up to the Russia now. Brilliant.

The left's modus operandi is to accuse the other side of doing exactly that which they are doing themselves, while the media runs interference for them. The deceit and corruption are immeasurable.

Reactions: y2h
Please keep in mind, Trump send endless mean tweets.
No just repetitive DAILY lies that his flock lapped up like starving kittens lapping up milk. They continue to believe his bullchit to this day and are under the spell of a great conman. TDS = people believing Trump's lies and still thinking he is the Prez and that the election was stolen . [He said BOTH elections were rigged BEFORE hand . What's that say?} not the people pointing out this reality which is still going strong. McConnell is BEGGING FOR A FAVOR from congress to stop any more looks at the Jan 6th Stop the steal bullcrap. That's because of ? I'll ley you guess why Mitch is asking for a big favor .

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
No just repetitive DAILY lies that his flock lapped up like starving kittens lapping up milk. They continue to believe his bullchit to this day and are under the spell of a great conman. TDS = people believing Trump's lies and still thinking he is the Prez and that the election was stolen . [He said BOTH elections were rigged BEFORE hand . What's that say?} not the people pointing out this reality which is still going strong. McConnell is BEGGING FOR A FAVOR from congress to stop any more looks at the Jan 6th Stop the steal bullcrap. That's because of ? I'll ley you guess why Mitch is asking for a big favor .
good rant

"Biden is failing & voters will quickly realize that they screwed up" Not if we don't get better than this. Babylon Bee (a conservative "satire" site) made a announcement that LEGO was releasing a new PC product "genderless Lego bricks - with no male or female parts. Politifact actually fact-checked the report and they rated it "False" and even reported "Lego did not respond to Politifact query about the Babylon report. May I suggest that Politifact quit wasting it's time checking out satire and do some real checking on the people running our country.

Years ago when inflation was going wild, a person wrote that if things continued as they were he soon would be able to fulfill a dream and that was to own a car that cost more than 100,000 dollars. then he mentioned it would be a stripped down Chevrolet but a 100,000 vehicle it would be. Do you have a dream that might be answered by inflation?

As a Joe Biden voter myself, I’m very disappointed he is breaking his campaign promise to me and keeping corporate tax cuts in place.

Joe Biden lied. People are dying.

Good stuff from VDH