Biden is creating a catastrophe

lol. Give me the metrics on that will you? Love a link on why cargo ships are smaller and by how much.

Are all those tiny ships why imports are at an all time high?

• Imports to the United States increased by USD 6.0 billion to an all-time high of USD 283.4 billion in June 2021, as the domestic demand consolidated its recovery from the pandemic hit. Imports were up for industrial supplies and materials, led by nonmonetary gold, finished metal shapes, iron and steel mill products, and organic chemicals.
My God you guys are dumb.
So dumb? I go to actual sources. You and your ilk are pitiful. 3rd poster on here I'm going to annihilate. Pound Sand

Arriving ships have gotten smaller
A significant change over the course of this year’s congestion crisis is that the average capacity of ships calling in Los Angeles/Long Beach has decreased, meaning that terminals handle more ships to move the same throughput.

In the current peak season, new trans-Pacific services have been introduced that use smaller vessels, pulling the average size down. The primary reason: Virtually no larger container ships have been available for sale or lease in recent months; operators are adding capacity via smaller ships by necessity, even if it means chartering them for short periods at astronomical day rates

So dumb? I go to actual sources. You and your ilk are pitiful. 3rd poster on here I'm going to annihilate. Pound Sand

A significant change over the course of this year’s congestion crisis is that the average capacity of ships calling in Los Angeles/Long Beach has decreased, meaning that terminals handle more ships to move the same throughput.

In the current peak season, new trans-Pacific services have been introduced that use smaller vessels, pulling the average size down. The primary reason: Virtually no larger container ships have been available for sale or lease in recent months; operators are adding capacity via smaller ships by necessity, even if it means chartering them for short periods at astronomical day rates

Yeah, but Bootiegig got to spend two months off work with his kids and gay partner...that's what's most important.

I'm sure it's not the company and the unions fault [sarcasm]. Please, look up how much a union longshoreman makes per hour on 6th day punches.

FYI- Busiest container port in LA is owned by the aussies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macquarie_Group

Meanwhile in the real world...

Here you go Slappy, some other polls not just the one you like. Let's GO BRANDON!!! ? :ROFLMAO: LMAO Global Approval.....

Hey idiot. I really appreciate you posting this as it further proves my point. The ships are not 50% smaller. Further, your own article states why some ships waiting to unload are smaller. It’s because all the big ones are being used and all that is left to handle the massive increase in capacity is smaller boats!!!!!!

From your article:

“The primary reason: Virtually no larger container ships have been available for sale or lease in recent months; operators are adding capacity via smaller ships by necessity, even if it means chartering them for short periods at astronomical day rates.”

Your own article proved my point that we are importing at a record rate and processing as much or more than ever. The actual numbers are 35-50% more than February. Those numbers are also referenced in your reticle. You won’t even touch the record imports from June I referenced. You are a lying loser who can’t admit that we have an economic demand boom that is unlike what we have seen prior.

Has Bootiegig been to LA yet, to see where the bottlenecks are and formulate a plan
to get the goods flowing?

Not to mention alleviate yet another source of the Biden Inflation Malaise.

Has Bootiegig been to LA yet, to see where the bottlenecks are and formulate a plan
to get the goods flowing?

Not to mention alleviate yet another source of the Biden Inflation Malaise.
Modernize our ports to handle massive spikes in demand to all time highs?. He has a great plan. It's all in in there.

Per statistics from the Port of LA for the latest month.....
2021 import containers handled are down 5.93% from 2020.
2021 export containers handled are down 22.93% from 2020.

The highest container volume year on record was 2018.

https://www.portoflosangeles.org/business/statistics/container-statistics

Seems like you forgot a few of the lines? Total is less than 1% or -0.78% for August. Year to date we are up 30.34% more in 2021 over 2020. Thanks for including the link. It's helpful since you guys seem to pick and choose only which suits your side. Look at everything. Don't be afraid. We are on pace to go well past 2018, by over 2 million.

Last edited:
Did you read this …read the part that says calendar year … then come back and talk!
Even for the month he was referencing, he neglected to add an entire column. August was just (-.78%) from the previous year. Still at a +30.34%

My god, Look at May!

Hey idiot. I really appreciate you posting this as it further proves my point. The ships are not 50% smaller. Further, your own article states why some ships waiting to unload are smaller. It’s because all the big ones are being used and all that is left to handle the massive increase in capacity is smaller boats!!!!!!

From your article:

“The primary reason: Virtually no larger container ships have been available for sale or lease in recent months; operators are adding capacity via smaller ships by necessity, even if it means chartering them for short periods at astronomical day rates.”

Your own article proved my point that we are importing at a record rate and processing as much or more than ever. The actual numbers are 35-50% more than February. Those numbers are also referenced in your reticle. You won’t even touch the record imports from June I referenced. You are a lying loser who can’t admit that we have an economic demand boom that is unlike what we have seen prior.
First you question the smaller vessels. I answer you and then you start the same BS most libs do. It's what I do for a living ash. Supply and demand, Containers to import pre Covid. 9k. Cost to important same container now. 45k. Why is that you total moron? Biden owns this mess, his little Bud took 2 months maternity leave. California shut down the State. VAX AND MASK MANDATES ARE CRUSHING PRODUCTIVITY. China shut down manufacturing. China closed their largest port for a period of time. This Biden guy is a disgrace. To busy making Vax mandatory and killing Americans in Afghanistan.

Modernize our ports to handle massive spikes in demand to all time highs?. He has a great plan. It's all in in there.
Or stop following the Globalists plan. Real time inventory, do you have a clue what that means? Look up what a warehouse does. We've allowed this Country to follow the Globalists supply network. If you don't save for a rainy day it can hurt. Pandemic caused a flood and Biden's to stupid to offer solutions. Damn Trump guy thought the Country was going to run out of Ventilators. Pulling private businesses together and fixed the problem. VENTILATORS!!! This ignorant leader can't even come up with a plan to unload ships. Damn shame how soft and uninbitious we have become. Tired of this BS

Seems like you forgot a few of the lines? Total is less than 1% or -0.78% for August. Year to date we are up 30.34% more in 2021 over 2020. Thanks for including the link. It's helpful since you guys seem to pick and choose only which suits your side. Look at everything. Don't be afraid. We are on pace to go well past 2018, by over 2 million.

LOL. They live on lies and distortions even in the face of facts.

First you question the smaller vessels. I answer you and then you start the same BS most libs do. It's what I do for a living ash. Supply and demand, Containers to import pre Covid. 9k. Cost to important same container now. 45k. Why is that you total moron? Biden owns this mess, his little Bud took 2 months maternity leave. California shut down the State. VAX AND MASK MANDATES ARE CRUSHING PRODUCTIVITY. China shut down manufacturing. China closed their largest port for a period of time. This Biden guy is a disgrace. To busy making Vax mandatory and killing Americans in Afghanistan.
I said they were not all smaller and certainly not by 50% and then I show you exactly why which is because all the big ones are already in use and that's all that can be found to meet the expanding demand. You are a liar and fraud.

According to ProV it should be 50% more than 2018. That puts it about 8 million more. Do you believe that number?