Biden blames guns...not the defund the police movement in murder rate increase.

Never mentioned forks, just cars, boats, hammers, and knives.....thanks. You keep mentioning forks for some odd reason.
Hammers, cutlery, forks, pliers. All pretty much the same thing. You have been relegated to a pile of nonsense.

The check is your eligibility to obtain a license. So basically is there things on your record that would prohibit it. This is new to you?
So not much of a background check really? I imagine people we can't hire here at work due to something in their background are able to get a driver's license pretty easily.

So not much of a background check really? I imagine people we can't hire here at work due to something in their background are able to get a driver's license pretty easily.
Not now WBP, he's wrapped up in avoidance and cutlery at the moment....

Dance Dancing GIF by AFV Pets

In Ohio, If you were born after 1/1/1982 and are operating a boat that has a motor 10hp or more, you absolutely have to have an operators permit.
I was grandfathered in. I do remember something about my kids having to take an online test I think for that now that you say that. My bad. Still, it wasn't exhausting and didn't require any training or even an actual exam on the water.

So, from the one chart. Hand guns + Fire Arms + other guns + Rifles + Shot Guns = 10258

Every other weapon = 2193

10258 / 2193 = 4.68

So, knives are the problem and guns aren't?

So, from the one chart. Hand guns + Fire Arms + other guns + Rifles + Shot Guns = 10258

Every other weapon = 2193

10258 / 2193 = 4.68

So, knives are the problem and guns aren't?
I'm going to say if you are attacked with a knife then yes it is a problem.

I was grandfathered in. I do remember something about my kids having to take an online test I think for that now that you say that. My bad. Still, it wasn't exhausting and didn't require any training or even an actual exam on the water.
A man once said, "Probably would help if you just stop talking about things you don't know the answer to."

This is not hard. Gun violence is created when you take guns and put them in the hands of people. Particularly, stupid and dumb people. As such, you can only stop the violence by eradicating one or both. Since we are not going to eradicate people and we are not going to eradicate guns, we are in a situation where we must use containment strategies. This is what Biden talked about yesterday. Measures to keep stupid and dumb people from getting guns.

Nobody said anything about taking guns from hillbillies unless they are stupid and dumb.
Hey ProV1 , the "hillbillies" as you call them aren't killing people in droves every weekend in democrat run cities. It's criminals in gangs, people violating conditions of their parole, and the only way to stop this is going into the crime infested areas, and ridding the guns from said criminals.

I volunteer that you and all of your liberal friends take charge and do the right thing by getting these guns off the streets, and since you hate police so much, maybe gather your "community outreach" friends to solve this issue.

I know this is difficult for you but he said "Most people don't buy guns to kill PEOPLE." They can use them to hunt, or at the range. Hope this helps.Your stupidity is on full display lately, shift in your meds?
He really has gone off the rails lately.

For his sake I hope hes really not this goofy in real life and just enjoys pulling peoples chains here.

I don't know why crime has skyrocketed. Could it be the demonization of police and various departments cutting funding which affects staffing and patrol routes, or zero bail laws allowing criminals right back on the street or tacit approval of riots and looting as social justice protest?

Naw must be the guns legally bought by law abiding citizens!

I love when they include suicides as gun violence...as if a suicidal person couldnt figure out another way to kill themselves.

Tommy was severely depressed to the point of suicide...but if only he hadn't had that 9 mm hed still be living miserably today.

This is not hard. Gun violence is created when you take guns and put them in the hands of people. Particularly, stupid and dumb people. As such, you can only stop the violence by eradicating one or both. Since we are not going to eradicate people and we are not going to eradicate guns, we are in a situation where we must use containment strategies. This is what Biden talked about yesterday. Measures to keep stupid and dumb people from getting guns.

Nobody said anything about taking guns from hillbillies unless they are stupid and dumb.
People who are a risk are already accounted for in law. There is only so much you can do in a free society.

I love when they include suicides as gun violence...as if a suicidal person couldnt figure out another way to kill themselves.

Tommy was severely depressed to the point of suicide...but if only he hadn't had that 9 mm hed still be living miserably today.
His body.
His choice.

75% of all homicides are by gun.

About 230,000 guns are stolen each year from "responsible" gun owners and then are in the hands of criminals.

Having a gun in your home doubles your chances of being a victim of homicide and at least triples the chances of suicide.

Look at any statistic you want. Owning a gun is about the dumbest form of security there is.
This is about the dumbest take there is.

Yes. And bad gun owners cause most gun violence. Hence, 40% more guns increase the number of more bad people getting guns. It is common sense and logic.
Except those people largely arent buying them legally and so not accounted for in that stat.

Hey ProV1 , the "hillbillies" as you call them aren't killing people in droves every weekend in democrat run cities. It's criminals in gangs, people violating conditions of their parole, and the only way to stop this is going into the crime infested areas, and ridding the guns from said criminals.

I volunteer that you and all of your liberal friends take charge and do the right thing by getting these guns off the streets, and since you hate police so much, maybe gather your "community outreach" friends to solve this issue.
stop and Frisk....

A wise man actually. But nobody is perfect.

But.....it's just a water safety course. Not even close to what people have to take to operate a motor vehicle.
Every boater should have to pass a test on backing a boat into the water.
Here is some security footage of Prov1 attempting to back a boat into the water.

BLM and the defund the police. You own this Dems. I'll keep my guns and protect myself. The fake narrative carries a penalty. The question remains how many lives will blacks sacrifice? Urban America is a sheet hole.

Much more than about a third of gun sales which is zero background check.

Every boater should have to pass a test on backing a boat into the water.
Here is some security footage of Prov1 attempting to back a boat into the water.
Lol. Admittedly I have only done it a couple of times. When I was a kid, dad did it. In high school my girlfriend's dad did it. My job was to take the boat out or put it on the trailer. As an adult the in-laws places at Indian Lake had a dock which was super nice.

Seen some interesting things though at Caesars creek during a busy weekend day at the docks though. It's almost worthwhile to just sit at the docks and watch the entertainment.