Biden blames guns...not the defund the police movement in murder rate increase.

Still taking him out of context. He never said people aren't buying guns to use them. You twist words a lot on here which is pretty annoying. But you clearly need to be on here all day everyday being argumentative. Really need help as others have said
You obviously miss the point again. He said people don't buy guns to use them to kill people but went on to say people buy drugs to use them. He provided a total false equivalency. If your girlfriend is a teacher, have her give you a few lessons on logic.

The Border's been opened up, dem cities are vilinizing police, calling for defunding the police, Bidens calling for getting rid of cash bail. What do you think is going to happen? It's not rocket science.

IDIOT.
The border is not opened up. That is more propaganda. The police have not been defunded. In fact, Biden is trying to fund them more. Bail is not the issue. People deemed to be a danger to society are not generally granted bail. If they are, it is not Biden’s fault. It is a bad decsion by a local judge. Bail laws are largely local.

All the arguments on A2 are irrelevant.
It’s a right to defend yourself that 100% includes private ownership with no government interference.
Common sense not being common in the age of the absurd is why there is even a debate on this subject.
There is no law passed by Federal, State or Local that would make me turn in any firearm.
Leftist will always push their narrative on this subject.. Put up or shut up already.. but they will never put up or shut up.
Know your role and shut your mouth…

You obviously miss the point again. He said people don't buy guns to use them to kill people but went on to say people buy drugs to use them. He provided a total false equivalency. If your girlfriend is a teacher, have her give you a few lessons on logic.
Na. You took it out of context or simply couldn't read. I didn't miss any point. You're just a moron

Na. You took it out of context or simply couldn't read. I didn't miss any point. You're just a moron
I did not take anything out of context you dipsh*t. Read the post. I asked a clarifying question because his statement represented a false equivalency. It was nothing but an opportunity to clarify. Asking a question is not misrepresenting. What is your problem?

I have never proposed taking guns away. You just made that up.

To answer your question, kind of yes. Using cars as an example, if you put 40% more cars on the road and do not take any off the road, accidents will go
This is not hard. Gun violence is created when you take guns and put them in the hands of people. Particularly, stupid and dumb people. As such, you can only stop the violence by eradicating one or both. Since we are not going to eradicate people and we are not going to eradicate guns, we are in a situation where we must use containment strategies. This is what Biden talked about yesterday. Measures to keep stupid and dumb people from getting guns.

Nobody said anything about taking guns from hillbillies unless they are stupid and dumb.

The border is not opened up. That is more propaganda. The police have not been defunded. In fact, Biden is trying to fund them more. Bail is not the issue. People deemed to be a danger to society are not generally granted bail. If they are, it is not Biden’s fault. It is a bad decsion by a local judge. Bail laws are largely local.
LMAO!! Yup...the border's sewn up tight right? We still practicing catch and release? You arent THAT STUPID!.

Reactions: y2h
I did not take anything out of context you dipsh*t. Read the post. I asked a clarifying question because his statement represented a false equivalency. It was nothing but an opportunity to clarify. Asking a question is not misrepresenting. What is your problem?
Whoa. You went to the dipsh*t line. Using it as much as the go to of cultist nowadays on here. Need some new material and some fresh air

Reactions: y2h
75% of all homicides are by gun.

About 230,000 guns are stolen each year from "responsible" gun owners and then are in the hands of criminals.

Having a gun in your home doubles your chances of being a victim of homicide and at least triples the chances of suicide.

Look at any statistic you want. Owning a gun is about the dumbest form of security there is.

About 230,000 guns are stolen each year from "responsible" gun owners and then are in the hands of criminals.

Having a gun in your home doubles your chances of being a victim of homicide and at least triples the chances of suicide.

Look at any statistic you want. Owning a gun is about the dumbest form of security there is.
Isn't theft against the law? Hope you end up in a back alley being bent over and begging for a gun.

Additionally. I guess you are ok with you wife and daughters relying on a rape whistle ...or peeing on their rapist.

To answer your question, kind of yes. Using cars as an example, if you put 40% more cars on the road and do not take any off the road, accidents will go up.
Bad drivers cause most accidents. The cars themselves do not. 40% more cars on the road just means more traffic. And more chances for accidents I suppose but for good drivers they can still handle roads with 40% more cars.

50% of crime is committed by 13% of the population, by your logic it’s pretty stupid to have that 13% live here ??

At some point, a spade has to be called a spade. Your repeated BS needs to be called out.
Coming from you that's beyond hilarious. You lie and twist things more than anyone on here. Then accuse others of doing so.

At some point it's just to the point where there's no point in conversing with you. Making fun of you is easy and that's why many just do that to your posts

Bad drivers cause most accidents. The cars themselves do not. 40% more cars on the road just means more traffic. And more chances for accidents I suppose but for good drivers they can still handle roads with 40% more cars.
Yes. And bad gun owners cause most gun violence. Hence, 40% more guns increase the number of more bad people getting guns. It is common sense and logic.

Coming from you that's beyond hilarious. You lie and twist things more than anyone on here. Then accuse others of doing so.

At some point it's just to the point where there's no point in conversing with you. Making fun of you is easy and that's why many just do that to your posts
Except nothing was twisted. It was a clarifying question as a result of a failed comparison. As a reminder, you are the idiot who jumped into a conversation that had nothing to do with you and misrepresented my post. That is not in question and available for everybody to see. Your are stumbling all over your stupid self.

Except nothing was twisted. It was a clarifying question as a result of a failed comparison. As a reminder, you are the idiot who jumped into a conversation that had nothing to do with you and misrepresented my post. That is not in question and available for everybody to see. Your are stumbling all over your stupid self.
Not at all but nice try

Get some air. Arguing with people on yappi all day everyday isn't healthy.

For God sakes you have more posts on this username you've had since 2015 than I have since 2007. You're giving ep a run for his money !?

Not at all but nice try

Get some air. Arguing with people on yappi all day everyday isn't healthy.

For God sakes you have more posts on this username you've had since 2015 than I have since 2007. You're giving ep a run for his money !?
roll over three toed sloth GIF

Yes. And bad gun owners cause most gun violence. Hence, 40% more guns increase the number of more bad people getting guns. It is common sense and logic.
Because the bad guys are registering their guns right? Gang bangers going down to Dunhams and picking up street sweepers.

To answer your question, kind of yes. Using cars as an example, if you put 40% more cars on the road and do not take any off the road, accidents will go up.
You said this...."As such, you can only stop the violence by eradicating one or both. Since we are not going to eradicate people and we are not going to eradicate guns, we are in a situation where we must use containment strategies."

I never said you proposed to take guns away so I didn't make anything up. I'm curious to hear what you do propose on guns and also your proposal for taking cars off the road.