Better Call Saul Final Season

Crusaders

Thought we had a thread for this show already but couldn't find it.

About finished with season 5. Seems like the slow burn is about to pay off with a great finale

Thought we had a thread for this show already but couldn't find it.

About finished with season 5. Seems like the slow burn is about to pay off with a great finale
First show of Season 6 was good. It is going to be a great season.

Gilligan does not disappoint. Nacho and Wexler eventually go? Lalo is mentioned in BB so I assume he lives? I believe they said Cranston and Paul will reprise their roles but that could simply mean the final shot of Walt and Jesse entering Saul's office?

They'd have of a bit of a continuity issue with BB if she dies, I think. Saul never really comes across as a guy whose wife was murdered by the cartel

It's pretty amusing that the writers turned a throwaway line about a guy named Ignacio into one of the better characters in the whole Breaking Bad universe

They'd have of a bit of a continuity issue with BB if she dies, I think. Saul never really comes across as a guy whose wife was murdered by the cartel

It's pretty amusing that the writers turned a throwaway line about a guy named Ignacio into one of the better characters in the whole Breaking Bad universe
And Saul mentions the name "Lalo" when Walt and Jesse are trying to scare him in the desert. He asks "if Lalo sent them."

I should have done a better job coming up to speed for season 6. The long break since season 5 made it a little tough keeping up in the 1st episode of season 6.

I think this is a big possibility, only issue is that Robert Forester is dead. Maybe the final shot is her entering the store as Saul gets a call about a new purer form of blue meth crushing it on the streets.
I don't remember his exact words, but Vince Gilligan said on the Better Call Saul Insider podcast that Forster's death didn't change anything for the show's future plans. He basically said that season 5 of Better Call Saul was the last time we'd see Ed Galbraith.

The similarities between BCS and Ozark are many but the main one recently would be Lalo and Javi. Both work for their uncle and are sent to investigate and oversee.

1650650203998.png

I think Kim lives. Either goes into hiding or she and Jimmy just agree to part ways but with her involvement now with the cartel, I think the former is the more popular and likely option. She is taking Jimmy's shenanigans to new levels that is even starting to make Jimmy uncomfortable. I think her character could go a number of ways, but I too will be upset if she doesn't survive the series. One popular opinion is that she will meet up with Gene in Omaha.

I don't think Lalo makes it. Gus told Hector in BB the Salamanca name dies with him, I assume that means Lalo can't survive BCS.

Will miss Nacho. His character became one of the best in the BB/BCS series.

I know we have talked about it before but prequels are always tough.

Giancarlo Esposito looks older. His face looks fatter. The Salamanca brothers, who are brothers in real life, looked like twins in BB and today they have aged considerably and look distinctly different than in BB. Mike is old as dirt. Love the character but a bad arse 64 year old is a tough sell let alone a bad arse 74 year old. Huell has lost about 100 lbs. That actually might work in the shows favor.

I know we have talked about it before but prequels are always tough.

Giancarlo Esposito looks older. His face looks fatter. The Salamanca brothers, who are brothers in real life, looked like twins in BB and today they have aged considerably and look distinctly different than in BB. Mike is old as dirt. Love the character but a bad arse 64 year old is a tough sell let alone a bad arse 74 year old. Huell has lost about 100 lbs. That actually might work in the shows favor.
Love Mike, but agree. Him being a tough guy at his age now is a bit much.