Bestest Donuts You've Ever Had!

Pat's donuts in Lima
Ft. Findlay donuts in Findlay
Ideal Bakery - Gibsonberg
Holman's - West Chester

But is there really a bad donut?
Go there on Friday and get the glazed croissant.

Don't bother on Saturday because they will all be gone.

In the Toledo area I like Mama C's in Maumee. Some of the Toledo guys may know of better though.

Fort Findlay is darn good and a good selection.

The Krispy Kreme mini-crullers were (unfortunately) a weekend staple for me, especially the blueberry. When they switched from bags to boxes I tried to like them but they tasted too much like chemicals. The bags were $3.39 and you got a bunch, now the boxes are $4.00+ and you get eight.

On the plus side my cholesterol and blood glucose tests are skippy now.

#1 - Dough Co. in Canton; they glaze their cream sticks - never experienced that before
#2 - Mary Ann cream sticks
#3 - Giant Eagle cream sticks
As you can see above, if I'm going to take the calorie and carb hit, it's only cream sticks for me. ?

#1 - Dough Co. in Canton; they glaze their cream sticks - never experienced that before
#2 - Mary Ann cream sticks
#3 - Giant Eagle cream sticks
As you can see above, if I'm going to take the calorie and carb hit, it's only cream sticks for me. ?
Where is Dough Co. located? Never heard of the place.

I'm with you when it comes to opting for the creamstick instead of the donut.

Where is Dough Co. located? Never heard of the place.

I'm with you when it comes to opting for the creamstick instead of the donut.
It's at the corner of Hills & Dales and Dressler where it becomes Woodlawn. It's in the plaza between Drug Mart and Loby's.

It's at the corner of Hills & Dales and Dressler where it becomes Woodlawn. It's in the plaza between Drug Mart and Loby's.
I don't get out that way nearly as often these days. I used to go to Loby's once a week until I finally gave up on ever having another good experience there. If the food was good, the service was terrible, or vice versa.

Hometown Market in Carey, OH. They make their own on a daily basis and they are deeeeeelicious!!!!!

WHATTT!!! I was just down there, how'd I miss this? There was a little grocer had REALLY good BBQ and macaroni salad I found. I don't think it was same place. Don't recall any donuts.

In Cincinnati, little hole in the wall in Sayler Park called Bizy Bee Bakery. Right off of 50 just east of Addyston and Cleves.

I don't get out that way nearly as often these days. I used to go to Loby's once a week until I finally gave up on ever having another good experience there. If the food was good, the service was terrible, or vice versa.
Probably bad service because I believe they have some of the best bar food I've had AND at good prices. I also have had moments of poor service.

WHATTT!!! I was just down there, how'd I miss this? There was a little grocer had REALLY good BBQ and macaroni salad I found. I don't think it was same place. Don't recall any donuts.
If you went to a grocery, Hometown Market is the only one in town. If you want donuts you had better get there early. Usually gone before 9:00 or 9:30 and then they but the chicken out. Mmmmmm.