Best QB in the NFL

Best QB in the NFL

• Patrick Mahomes

• Russell Wilson

• Aaron Rodgers

Results are only viewable after voting.
I never said Allen was trash or didn’t belong in NFL, but the post/thread is about the best in the entire league.

Anyone who would argue that Allen is in THAT discussion is just a Bills homer at this point.

I agree he isn't in that discussion now but he was after his first 4 games. And he may fall further away or he may jump back into the discussion depending on how the rest of the season goes. Ditto for about 10 other NFL QB's.

And this is the problem with trying to determine who is the best QB in the NFL this season when we're only 6 games into that season.

Still a lot of football to be played but it’s an interesting debate between Mahomes, Wilson, or Rodgers. I certainly wouldn’t argue against any of those guys.

I'll take Wilson.
Me too, mostly because of how elusive he is in addition to his ability to throw an accurate ball. There will be a few plays in that sequence where the DC is going to send everyone, and the O-line isn't going to be able to block all of them. Also, there might come a time during the drive where the QB may have to run to pick up the 1st down.

I think Mahomes is excellent as well, but if you can't look good with all of that offensive talent and a coach like Reid tutoring you, then good night.

Me too, mostly because of how elusive he is in addition to his ability to throw an accurate ball. There will be a few plays in that sequence where the DC is going to send everyone, and the O-line isn't going to be able to block all of them. Also, there might come a time during the drive where the QB may have to run to pick up the 1st down.

I think Mahomes is excellent as well, but if you can't look good with all of that offensive talent and a coach like Reid tutoring you, then good night.

The Vikings game was a perfect example. Nobody can equal Mahomes arm talent but for the entire package, including the ability to make the play in the clutch, I'll take Wilson.