Best Helmet Logo in the State

What they are building at N.C. is a 2,000 seat performing arts auditorium for their Drama department. There will be a locker room for the visitors built into it. BTW NY is back on their schedule again home and home for the next couple of years.

What they are building at N.C. is a 2,000 seat performing arts auditorium for their Drama department. There will be a locker room for the visitors built into it. BTW NY is back on their schedule again home and home for the next couple of years.
Saw that in The Catholic Times. Believe it was even an NC alum who designed the facility, too.

To my knowledge these helmets were only used once by Massillon--the 2014 Mckinley game.

Somebody laid a helmet into someone and the chrome burst off. It was absolutely bananas.
524d3ef036c02e8ad9c96ed4b1c8835e.jpg

This helmet looks awesome! Curious, are helmets like this still allowed?
Not sure. So far as I know Massillon only wore them once. I don't know if it's due to the whole "hard hits make glitter" part or if they were told not to use them moving forward.

Not sure. So far as I know Massillon only wore them once. I don't know if it's due to the whole "hard hits make glitter" part or if they were told not to use them moving forward.
as far as i know, they are still allowed. many schools just don’t use them because the chrome finish falls off easily and then they can’t replace it until the end of the season. that leaves some people with nice looking helmets and some that are a whole different color.

regardless, these are awesome. perfect for a big game like the one they used them in. would look great with an all orange uniform set.

I strongly prefer the old Lakewood helmets... View attachment 15715

and the mid2000's Newark Catholic kits @LCL
Dock; I designed that helmet when I was at Lakewood in 1982 but it did not have the 2 L's. Pat Purcell was the head coach at the time. They just bought new white pants with red and blue stripes down the sides. Purcell only wanted a plain white helmet, I showed him a design with a a big red and blue block L on both sides. A blue strip down the middle a gap of white and 2 red stripes and numbers on the back he liked it. The topper was the red facemask that was the first year they had a color facemask. That was a sharp uniform and helmet during that 2 year run. A coaching change ended that helmet design. The Newark Catholic uniforms during that time were sharp but they almost came not to be. Billy did not think we needed new uniforms pants and Jerseys and he was going to keep the old stuff. I talked to somebody in the athletic association and explained that everything was falling apart showed them some uniform styles and they bought them.

Last edited: