Best Defense in the League?

Team Defense

You had to throw "collectively" in there, didn't you. Humfleet is the best offensive defensman, by far, in the league. Gotta watch (or, better yet check, hit, get in his way somehow) that guy. But as for teams:

1. Sycamore - Four seniors (right?) should give them two solid pairs.

2. Beavercreek has some tall guys, but they are slender-tall. No Beef. Plus a couple of youngsters. They will need help from the back-checkers to be effective.

3. Centerville - Appear to need to reload, but have a few guys back. They all skate hard especially back-check and well coached.

4. Talawanda - oh, that collective thing again, but, Humfleet will carry them with help from Sens, & Engel

St X - Strong in numbers, but young. Will be well coached.

Springboro, Troy - Young

best defensmen(offensive/defensive) - Talawanda's Humfleet(no one even close) it was a joke that he wasn't 1st team all-league last season.

My (3) candidates for League MVP (Breslin/Centerville, Green/Beavercreek, Humfleet/Talawanda)

I'd say it wasn't a joke that he didn't make it last year. Han had 17 goals and 37 assists as a defenseman and the other defense was Ashton with 16 goals and 40 assists. It looks like people discount Ashton as a defenseman because he puts up numbers (he was on the other thread as a forward). And hawkman, you can't deny a slight bias toward your own school. Not detracting anything from Humfleet, mind you. I think he'll be first team hands down this year.

well tally has humfleet with a yound d mason miller who will be a strong line, millers gonna be a force when he gets used to the hs game, and sens and engel played great d last year, cant wait to see what those guys do this year, but its gonna be
1. sycamore
2.centerville
3.tallawanda
4.creek
5.st x