Bergen Catholic NJ at Hoban on 8/27

Jersey Flyer

Two power privates clash on 8/27 in Akron. BC is the preseason #1 team in NJ. NJ vs OH games are always awesome. Some of my past favorites are as follows:

Don Bosco at X, Ed's at BC, Ed's at Don Bosco, Ed's at St Joe's, Iggy vs Paramus Catholic, Don Bosco home and home series with Moe, DePaul at Elder

Two great HSFB states!

Looking forward to this game. As a Bergen County kid living here in NE OH (played ball at Bfield winning a state championship yet losing to BC that same year 30-0) I know the rich history behind BC Football and now the learning the rich tradition of Ohio football. Should be a great matchup!

Looking forward to this game. As a Bergen County kid living here in NE OH (played ball at Bfield winning a state championship yet losing to BC that same year 30-0) I know the rich history behind BC Football and now the learning the rich tradition of Ohio football. Should be a great matchup!
I grew up in Dumont! Played at Paramus Catholic. I like to say that I was our most famous alum until Jabrill Peppers and Rashan Gary transferred in ;)

The first Ignatius v Paramus game was a massacre in favor of the NJ school.

Same with the Don Bosco game. Worst Ignatius team in 20 years.

Some of the all-time best were: DBP at X, Ed's at St Joe's, Ed's at BC
I was at a really good game at Byers field about 7 ago between PA powerhouse ST. Joe's Prep and Ignatius. Ignatius won 42-34. But it wasn't truly decided until the last few minutes of the game.

I was at a really good game at Byers field about 7 ago between PA powerhouse ST. Joe's Prep and Ignatius. Ignatius won 42-34. But it wasn't truly decided until the last few minutes of the game.
St Joe's Prep PA has been a real powerhouse of late. They're hosting the preseason #1 team from GA on 9/11. Game link below:

An early test for Hoban. Will know more about their chances at repeating as Division 2 State Champs after this game. I know nothing about Bergen other than their reputation. Can Hoban win this game with a bruising running game and stingy defense? Can Bergen run on Hoban? Should be fun. Is there a free stream of this game? This whole Flo Football thing seems sketchy.

An early test for Hoban. Will know more about their chances at repeating as Division 2 State Champs after this game. I know nothing about Bergen other than their reputation. Can Hoban win this game with a bruising running game and stingy defense? Can Bergen run on Hoban? Should be fun. Is there a free stream of this game? This whole Flo Football thing seems sketchy.
Yeah, it's a shame that so much of the conversation about this game is being driven by a liar and huckster like Jersey Flyer.

Suspect this game to either be like the first St Ed’s Hoban game in 2016(?), a massive defensive battle, or BC comes and exposes the Hoban secondary. Either way I think Hoban will be ready to play, as they have always showed up to for the big games. Their coaches are very good at coaching them to their best potential, but BC is going to be a team unlike Hoban has ever seen before. Looking forward to this game.
Ps. Flo Sports is a very legit steaming service. Only reason I don’t want to buy this game is because of Jersey and the whole BS charade.

Hoban is one of the best teams in the state. Bergen is one of the best teams in the country. Hoban will put up a strong fight but Bergen is a huge hill to climb.

I hope no one is holding their breath waiting for Jersey F(liar) to return to the BS thread to come clean.

We’ve missed you in the other threads!
On to the next week. We have five (5) great games coming this weekend on Flo: BC at Hoban, Mater Dei at Duncanville, Good Counsel at St Joe's NJ, Don Bosco at St John's DC and Chambers NC at Highland Springs VA!!

No free stream. If you can't be in Akron that night, the only other way to see the game live is through the OFIICIAL game link below:

Suspect this game to either be like the first St Ed’s Hoban game in 2016(?), a massive defensive battle, or BC comes and exposes the Hoban secondary. Either way I think Hoban will be ready to play, as they have always showed up to for the big games. Their coaches are very good at coaching them to their best potential, but BC is going to be a team unlike Hoban has ever seen before. Looking forward to this game.
Ps. Flo Sports is a very legit steaming service. Only reason I don’t want to buy this game is because of Jersey and the whole BS charade.
Don't take it personal, it's just business. If you can't get to Akron in-person on Friday night, the only other way to watch this blockbuster game live is through the OFFICIAL Flo game link below: