Beavercreek looking for new coach

TTT Anyone seen any updates on this one? Huge School Solid league, great soccer, Football has been down for many many years.

This program is in really bad shape. Their last win against a current GWOC opponent was against Miamisburg in week 9 of 2017. In the last four years they've only had a few somewhat respectable results against league teams with most league games being blowouts.

I don't necessarily correlate junior high success to high school success, but the incoming 8th-10th grade classes have not seen much success. Unless a smaller school coach wants to get into a large D1 school or an assistant at another GWOC school really wants a head coaching job, most with quality resumes would be wise to stay away from this opening. I don't see things being much better the next few years.

Does Clodfelter take the job? He's in the building, has let everyone know he's actively looking to get out of Carlisle. Has been successful there before. Seems like a logical fit to me.

He used to be the head coach there right?
He did use to be the coach, but I think calling his tenure a success would be a stretch. He was certainly more successful than they have been in the past few years, but I believe his best ever season was 6-4. He also did not have much success at Bethel or at Carlisle. I suspect his hiring would not do much to rejuvenate the program.

He did use to be the coach, but I think calling his tenure a success would be a stretch. He was certainly more successful than they have been in the past few years, but I believe his best ever season was 6-4. He also did not have much success at Bethel or at Carlisle. I suspect his hiring would not do much to rejuvenate the program.
I've also heard that Clodfelter is still running the weight room at Beavercreek.

The problem with Beavercreek is no one is really good there for very long. Look at the history. Clodfelter did a great job there. They won a league title under him and competed for the GWOC title 3 times I believe.

I don't know why anyone would take this job. The school administration does not support football, horrible facilities, Parents think that their players are built like other GWOC schools (they are not). Wish him luck going to need it

I don't know why anyone would take this job. The school administration does not support football, horrible facilities, Parents think that their players are built like other GWOC schools (they are not). Wish him luck going to need it
It's a soccer school.

You look at Beavercreeks numbers and there is no way they shouldn’t be able to find football players. They used to have a solid wrestling program but I don’t think they have had a state qualifier in 2-3 years. It’s hard to believe they don’t have athletes walking the halls that don’t play soccer. I know lacrosse has become big in the area but man, a big school that is that bad.

Run Spread/RPOs…yikes we saw how that worked out for them the past couple of seasons. ?‍♂️ If you don’t run a systematic running offense such as the triple, wing T, or split back veer……you will not be successful there.