Beavercreek Football Head Coach Position

IMO It’s the best offense for them. Creek does not have spread kids. They could keep running it and beat Ponitz and Thurgood. But if they want to compete and at least have a chance in games where they are mismatched talent wise, then yes the triple is perfect!
I think they were better with it before Dave Miller got the Fairmont job. When two teams in the league run similar systems, it changes how much the other teams will prepare and be familiar with it. It's not the same advantage you think it is.

Smitherman is an interesting hire. What's his shelf-life for this job? 4 years? I still think hiring a long term guy is the better move than hiring an outsider with no ties (that I know of). Is Smitherman in the community at all? Not sure where he lives or if he works in the schools.

I think they were better with it before Dave Miller got the Fairmont job. When two teams in the league run similar systems, it changes how much the other teams will prepare and be familiar with it. It's not the same advantage you think it is.

Smitherman is an interesting hire. What's his shelf-life for this job? 4 years? I still think hiring a long term guy is the better move than hiring an outsider with no ties (that I know of). Is Smitherman in the community at all? Not sure where he lives or if he works in the schools.
Coach lives in Beavercreek and has a step son in the school.