Beavercreek 2 Centerville 2.

12penguins

Beavers and Elks both unbeaten with two draws against each other. creek scores in final minute of each half, elks grab two in between. good game.

In my opinion, Centerville is more dangerous and Beavercreek is more disciplined. Would be awesome to have them play one more time.

Curious how GWOC will decide who the league champion is? Everyone plays a home-away series against each other (14 games total) and then there are two end of season games with bracket play of top 1-4 ranked teams playing each other and the 5-8 ranked teams doing the same. Is the GWOC champion the highest finish of the 14 games (which will likely result in Beavercreek and Centerville being co-champs) or will the two bracket games count towards who wins the league which means a possible 3rd season match up between Bcreek and Cville for all the marbles?

Curious how GWOC will decide who the league champion is? Everyone plays a home-away series against each other (14 games total) and then there are two end of season games with bracket play of top 1-4 ranked teams playing each other and the 5-8 ranked teams doing the same. Is the GWOC champion the highest finish of the 14 games (which will likely result in Beavercreek and Centerville being co-champs) or will the two bracket games count towards who wins the league which means a possible 3rd season match up between Bcreek and Cville for all the marbles?
i am not certain that has been decided. i have heard talk about that final two game format, but am not certain if it has been finalized either at this point.

I wonder how often, if ever, two schools have faced off 4 times in the same season. I’ve been involved (player, coach, fan) since the mid-80’s and have never seen it. Crazy times. Love this great rivalry.

i am not certain that has been decided. i have heard talk about that final two game format, but am not certain if it has been finalized either at this point.
From what I have heard the final 2 games do not count towards teams conference records. If that were the case they would be co-champions.

Not saying I agree with this format but thats what I have heard. Regardless, the 3rd matchup on Thursday should be a good game!

From what I have heard the final 2 games do not count towards teams conference records. If that were the case they would be co-champions.

Not saying I agree with this format but thats what I have heard. Regardless, the 3rd matchup on Thursday should be a good game!
they are fun games to watch for sure.

Anyone have any info on this game? Wish I could have watched this one. The GWOC website stats don't tell the entire story but it looks like Centerville out shot Beavercreek 13-4. Beavercreek with the big win 2-1.

Anyone have any info on this game? Wish I could have watched this one. The GWOC website stats don't tell the entire story but it looks like Centerville out shot Beavercreek 13-4. Beavercreek with the big win 2-1.
Didn't watch the game but sounds like Creek scored on 2 set pieces and played as well as usual defensively.