Beachwood head coach job

Three finalists interviewed this week:
- Jesse Robinson
- Robert Conroy
- Marzelle Pink

decision expected soon, possibly as early as Friday

Jesse Robinson will be named the new Beachwood Head Football Coach.
Official announcement coming by end of week

I still believe it will be Robinson haven’t been told otherwise but I’m also not 100% sure like I was, even a few days ago

Who was the head coach.

Damion Creel, he left to take the gig at Lorain.

Beachwood could be a good job but the school really isn't invested in athletics. The city has a nice diverse base to draw from with plenty of affordable apartments for any athlete that wants to move in for a chance to get playing time at one of the better academic public school districts in NEO. Creel made some head way but played a little lose with the rules and did run into some compliance issues. Would have thought this could have been a great situation for alum Rotsky but I think he took the VASJ job before this one became available, not sure. Anyway the current admin would probably not go for his style as their is a still "coddle the kids" element in this 'burb.

Update:
Jesse Robinson will NOT be going to Beachwood to coach the Bison. Beachwood has reached back out to another one of the finalists seeing if he wants the job. This has become a disaster of a process for Beachwood. Shame on them, they turned away a lot of REALLY good candidates and people

(what you will hear)
They told another one of the finalists that they felt they 'made a mistake' and wanted to reassess. The other candidate then turned down the job, because who wants to be someone's second choice and now Beachwood is turning their attention to the 3rd, 4th and 5th options.

(or we can look into this truthfully)
Beachwood could've hired the young guy who wanted the job and would have been a great fit, instead they decided to get the guy who bounces from job to job after a year or two. That guy (probably/ tried to) leverage it for a college job. He would've been a good fit as well though I believe.

Either way, Beachwood picked the one guy out of 66 applicants that either didn't really want the job OR they had to reassess after a 2+ month search. They have massively screwed up this search from the beginning and I think we all need to give Creel credit for jumping ship when/how he did.

Not a high priority for this District, football is very low on the totem poll for these folks. The sad thing is they could be a successful program as the demographics and housing situation are perfect for to compete in Div V but the powers to be just don't care about any sports it seems.