Basketball

LaSalle2016

Figured I’d get a b-ball thread going. Roster looks nice. Obviously won’t beat Moe but 4-2 or 3-3 seems likely with X being awful and Elder being just above average.

They've looked good so far. I'm looking forward to getting to a few games. Wish our gym was bigger ... Maybe some of those alums who helped us buy a football team that could beat poor little Massillon could get us a new barn. :)

They've looked good so far. I'm looking forward to getting to a few games. Wish our gym was bigger ... Maybe some of those alums who helped us buy a football team that could beat poor little Massillon could get us a new barn. :)
I’ve heard from a few current students that they are planning to turn the basketball court Sideways and basically renovate the gym. Any truth to this?

I’ve heard from a few current students that they are planning to turn the basketball court Sideways and basically renovate the gym. Any truth to this?

That's been a rumor for years. Not sure it's true, but I know there are plenty of other renovations coming to the school in the next few years.

Watched the basketball team Friday night against Purcell. Usual LaSalle team playing good hardnosed defense. Seems like this years team has a better shooting touch. Lot of seniors with experience, and was very impressed with point guard play (Lovette sp?) he is a junior and seems to have a very high basketball IQ, always seemed to be in the right spot or make right pass or shot. Shout out to the students had a nice large cheering block against Purcell. Will find out a lot this Friday against Covington Catholic.

That's been a rumor for years. Not sure it's true, but I know there are plenty of other renovations coming to the school in the next few years.

The video shown after the 4 million dollar donation showed a New Gym along with other things involving expanding/modernizing the school building. That video is on here somewhere.

The video shown after the 4 million dollar donation showed a New Gym along with other things involving expanding/modernizing the school building. That video is on here somewhere.

Yep, just went back and looked. Seems the gym is in Phase 3 and/or 4. Hope they get the money soon!