Basketball websites that have scores, standings and schedules

This is an extremely difficult project. Comparing it to football, there are over twice as many games, more teams, far more cancellations/reschedules, and not as many volunteers to report scores. It will take more than a couple people working together to get complete coverage.
Basketball unfortunately has become a minor HS sport. Schools basically don’t care about basketball. They think they are big time college sports. It is what it is.

IVC Standings, schedules, & results are available on BigTimeSportsOhio.com

Nice site to at least get updated records, plus rankings and district assignments:

NEO Spotlight ( neohiospotlight.com ) offers scores and a daily schedule for the entire tournament, organized by Division. Link to subscribe is below!

Through the Scope:
Click Here

Have an almost complete statewide list. Missing complete/accurate records for
Buckeye 8
Cleveland Senate
Mid-Ohio Valley
Northeastern
Ohio Valley
Portage Trail
Tri-Valley
Looking for conference and overall regular season records

Buckeye 8
Cleveland Senate
Mid-Ohio Valley
Northeastern
Ohio Valley
Portage Trail
Tri-Valley
Senate League is nearly impossible. No schools keep any kind of schedule online and don't report scores to media. This is the best I could do:

Now I am missing
Cleveland Senate (I have Pitmans' numbers as best he or anyone else can. )
East Central Ohio
Mid-Ohio Valley
Northeastern
Ohio Valley
Tri-Valley

I have also found that seopreps.com is outdated. Very outdated.

I love the fact a lot of the leagues in the state have updated websites with scores, schedules and stats. For those conferences that do not, it makes a big difference with scouting...

You can find game recaps for some Tusc Stark and Holmes County games at the Big Time Sports Ohio Blog and on the Big Time Sports Ohio Facebook and Twitter @btsohio
Bigtimesportsohio.com

Buckeye 8
Cleveland Senate
Mid-Ohio Valley
Northeastern
Ohio Valley
Portage Trail
Tri-Valley
Tri-Valley results are reported on a regular basis by the Zanesville Time Recorder. They have also published standings and stats a couple times.

Whatever happened to the pitmanstats website? He did a great job with scoring and standings updates over the past few years.
It got to be too much work finding 80+ complete and accurate schedules. Plus it was really annoying messing around with the whole super regional/choose-your-own-district thing. Entering the schedules and final scores was never a problem, but finding the schedules was always a pain. Arbiter was never complete. School websites are 50/50. MaxPreps sucks. So I had to scour multiple websites to get what I could trust was complete and accurate.

I reached out to the Martin RPI guy and tried to partner with him. Since he supposedly has all the schedules in a database, and seems to have all the region/district stuff figured out, I offered to build the website so that it wouldn't just show ratings, but also show everyone's schedules, conference standings, etc. and was more useful for fans, but he didn't seem interested at all.

Last edited:
Making my annual list of standings and I have almost all the state. As usual I am missing NE Ohio. Akron City, Lorain County-8, Mahoning Valley, etc. Also most independents.