BARNESVILLE wrestling tournament This weekend will be very Competitive!! Over 84 ranked kids entered into Tournament. Big shout out to Clint Abbot fo!

Very Impressive to have a team like McCort there. I thought for sure they were going to Beast. Can do nothing but help the tournament in the future.

Very Impressive to have a team like McCort there. I thought for sure they were going to Beast. Can do nothing but help the tournament in the future.
I'm sure they won't be back. Lack of numbers and depth at weights. Yes some great wrestlers but 2-3 per weight doesn't amount to great compitetion.

I'm sure they won't be back. Lack of numbers and depth at weights. Yes some great wrestlers but 2-3 per weight doesn't amount to great compitetion.
Not many tournaments McCort can enter to get competition for their "studs." They have no 106, 113, 150, 157, 165, 190 and 215.
Their 175 and 285 lost.
Seems like they fit right in here as a team.

McCort's backup at 132 pinned Shaffer from TC according to the bracket. So King from Barnesville will probably have to beat two kids from Mccort to win a title.

Last edited:
i will be shocked if king can hang with herring. There is another herring coming thats a monster too. They are good kids and we have enjoyed being on teams with them.

McCort's backup at 132 pinned Shaffer from TC according to the bracket. So King from Barnesville will probably have to beat two kids from Mccort to win a title.
He did. Shaffer was dominating the match and got caught in a scramble. Tough class 132 was.

He did. Shaffer was dominating the match and got caught in a scramble. Tough class 132 was.
That's good to hear. The score doesn't always tell the story of the match. I wish you son the best. Sometimes it's better having a tough weekend in December rather than March.

That's good to hear. The score doesn't always tell the story of the match. I wish you son the best. Sometimes it's better having a tough weekend in December rather than March.
Thanks. With all his time off he needs more tough matches to prep for March and Barnsville. He will be back to his abilities