Barberton Basketball

I stopped watching after Rector stepped down. I watched a little for Reynolds Jr. I have no idea what they are doing now. When I was in school we were good at basketball and mediocre at football. Now it seems to have turned around. I don't know why the Magics cannot be good at basketball and football at the same time. I'm guessing its a toss up and Barberton lands in the middle of the pack in their SL division. I look forward to seeing how it unfolds.

Barberton fans, do you think your team can knock off Green in the opener? Last year's game was a blowout, but Green is going to be young this year and might struggle a bit early on.

They may honestly go winless. When I was in school they competed for state banners yearly.
The word on the street is Reynolds Jr is assisting TheBride this year. Should be a treat to watch these two knuckleheads go 1-22.

Is there anyone out there that could turn things around? Goto HELP!
Devebeck

Barberton used to be one of Ohio's premier basketball programs. Now, they've backed out of their season opener at Green because they don't want to get crushed. Not a good look!