Band of Brothers!

kosherjon07

What did I say? Da Aves straight punked da Braves tonight. We have too many weapons on offense and we have the best goalie in the city (maybe Ohio). He brings the intensity. Attention Cincy lax community, y'all are gonna get -------- by the Aves!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rushing the field? Really? This game is about honor. Where is the honor in that? I have seen your team play and there is alot of talent there, but acting like that is pretty uncalled for.

Also, you may want to enjoy your sucess, while you can. There is not much in the pipeline from a youth perspective. A few solid kids, but not nearly enough.

Last edited:
War, really Kosherjon07? Please, what do you know about that?

Sycamore should be knocking off Indian Hill. Look at the school size difference and how old their program is. Its Sycamore who is not playing up to their potential.

A win is a win, and a celebration is a celebration. Take it for what it is, don't hate on a team for showing emotion, celebration isn't classless.

A win is a win, and a celebration is a celebration. Take it for what it is, don't hate on a team for showing emotion, celebration isn't classless.

You are very true, a win is a win. Not hating anyone here. I think most of us enjoying winning more than losing, but our sport is one of the few left that really drives sportsmanship, thats all.

Showing emotion for a win is important, but rushing the field? Just seemed a little much.

Congrats Aves

Wow! That is 2 huge wins for Sycamore with the close win over IH and now Jerome. Congratulations on a great start in '08.

Jerome doesn't appear to be what they were past couple years as they haven't had much success in Columbus but still a strong program and big win for Cinci LAX.

Setting up some interesting R4 matchups down the stretch as the Aves play X and Moeller, should be some good games.

(I just hope they can find a spokesman who isn't wearing his cap backwards and his pants around his knees...:stirthepot: )

There are NO definites in this sport.... Sycamore is proof of that as everyone I know thought they would definitely lose to Jerome!!

I only hope they play safe, clean games(not something they are known for especially against local opponents) against X and Moe. Their coach will really need to keep them under control....

they beat jerome, IH, darby, Hillard davidson. thats my sense. they should probably meaning they should be the favorite to win

St. X:12
Syc: 11

We we're down 10-5 with a minute left in the 3rd and came back to win. Who is the true band of brothers? Well I'm glad Sycamore has R4 on lockdown as we can all see.

Whateva son. Don't diss what you don't understand! The refs blew it and cost us at least 3 goals. We'll see you fools in May, if you can get 2 the championship.

What a comeback!

My Bombers looked shaky for a while, but they really came through to get the victory at the end. Anyways, what's up with the Aves goalie always screaming?

Whateva son. Don't diss what you don't understand! The refs blew it and cost us at least 3 goals. We'll see you fools in May, if you can get 2 the championship.

KJ: It sounded like a great game. Don't blame the refs. They do not play in the game. Since you are not Upper Arlington, you probably won't be there.

BombersLax get it right, the only reason the penalties were called was because Collura is buddies with all of the officials in Cincy. Those calls were bogus and I heard that the guy who got the stick penalty had it checked before the game and the refs said it was cool.

BombersLax get it right, the only reason the penalties were called was because Collura is buddies with all of the officials in Cincy. Those calls were bogus and I heard that the guy who got the stick penalty had it checked before the game and the refs said it was cool.

SB...Do you know what a "cheater string" is? They are easy to use.

Your guy could have had a crosse that was close to illegal to start with and by games end was to low. Could have been anything. Stop with the excuses. You lost to a GOOD team. The Aves are solid too.

Personally, I think it great having such balance in R4.

MasonComents you are very correct that it is nice to have such a competitive grouping of teams this year. I hope to see more good games this spring.

This is possibly the most unintelligent statement I have ever read.