Badin Rams

just cause ya beat meadowdale and milford doesn't mean you guys can handle the rams. i know you guys are all excited and everything because you are already one win away from how many you had last year but just wait, you wont be putting 50 points up on badin

Rest assure not many from Edge country believe we are going to put a beat down on anybody as of yet ! One game at a time, and yes it was Meadowdale, and Milford. Can't listen to every 5th grader that comes on here and pops off his mouth ;) This game in a lot of ways will be a good test to see where this team/program is right now and thats all ! Good luck to both teams :shrug:

Rest assure not many from Edge country believe we are going to put a beat down on anybody as of yet ! One game at a time, and yes it was Meadowdale, and Milford. Can't listen to every 5th grader that comes on here and pops off his mouth ;) This game in a lot of ways will be a good test to see where this team/program is right now and thats all ! Good luck to both teams :shrug:

Well said Cougs, and the exact same thing for Badin. This is the Rams first test of the season IMO. I think the Cougars are gonna win alot of games this year as will Badin, so this is a huge points game, not to mention a Butler Co. rivalry game. Cant wait, should be a war!

i agree with that. gonna be a very exciting game of two teams that could have big seasons