August is officially cancelled

Bingo! Reminds me of the old cartoon of parents pointing at the kid and scolding them in front of the teacher in the 70s. In the 2000s parents are pointing at the teacher and scolding the teacher and not the kid. Sad that people want to find a scapegoat for all of their problems.
I also feel like this is an effect of recycled political leaders being elected. I hope that if anything, this who debacle gives us new folks who value true leadership to run for office and we can get these career tax money sucking politicians out

I would love to see what these positive letters look like. I have not been able to see anyone post on any social media one of these I didn't get tested but got sent a letter I was positive letters.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I would think even the local news agencies would run something on this and show one of the letters...
Here's some insight as to what might be happening.

I would love to see what these positive letters look like. I have not been able to see anyone post on any social media one of these I didn't get tested but got sent a letter I was positive letters.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I would think even the local news agencies would run something on this and show one of the letters...
I have seen them flash on the screen during news reports. In Texas they interviewed a man who had received both positive and negative letters and he didn't know which to follow. They showed both letters that looked the same other than a few words.

I have seen them flash on the screen during news reports. In Texas they interviewed a man who had received both positive and negative letters and he didn't know which to follow. They showed both letters that looked the same other than a few words.
I'm talking about Ohio, I just would imagine that there would be one of these posted somewhere. Everyone always has an uncle or twice removed cousin who had this happen to them, but I have yet to see one of these letters.

I was called with my results by the way, after a drive thru test so I could have an outpatient procedure... in Ohio. It was negative

Not sure what your point is or what tone you are going for. Sarcasm? Try harder.
You are correct in saying that I’m angry. There is absolutely nothing illogical about anything I’ve said. I used to be a much more polite person, but honestly seeing how stupid so much of this country is I think it’s well beyond time to start calling a spade a spade.

We are in the middle of a global pandemic. There are 150,00p dead Americans. If someone chooses to travel to a state that is out of control and stays in a resort then yes, that person is an idiot and makes poor choices. At the end of the day, we are all in this together and the poor choices of another person have a larger impact on society as a whole which is exactly why this country can’t get its collective crap together and get this under control like almost every other major developed nation on the planet. Complete and total selfishness. "I want the economy open. I want football. I want school. I want I want I want. But I’m not willing to do any sacrifice whatsoever to get us there.". Many of you sound like selfish toddlers

So by all means, party on. Make poor choices, continue to support politicians that say crazy things and stoke the anti-mask movement, and travel to a hotspot state and go to crowded events like a resort. Just don’t turn around and bitch when there is no school or football. It’s your own stupid fault.
Hope you feel better.

Here's some insight as to what might be happening.

Here's another story from Idaho.

I also feel like this is an effect of recycled political leaders being elected. I hope that if anything, this who debacle gives us new folks who value true leadership to run for office and we can get these career tax money sucking politicians out
I do not believe in big conspiracies but I do think that a part of the Dems big push to remove Trump is because he has stated term limits will be a focus in his final 4 years.

no I am not doubting it, but with today's social media and news coverage, I figured this would have been reported and a letter produced you know what I mean?
This exactly why you will not see this hit the news, and media, because it does not fit the agenda. The media is Covid driven, not anything against it.

I'm talking about Ohio, I just would imagine that there would be one of these posted somewhere. Everyone always has an uncle or twice removed cousin who had this happen to them, but I have yet to see one of these letters.

I was called with my results by the way, after a drive thru test so I could have an outpatient procedure... in Ohio. It was negative
It all depends on where you get tested. Many make a direct phone call or send a text to have you return a call. My use of the word "letter" was a blanket statement referencing the results. Or false results in some cases.

This exactly why you will not see this hit the news, and media, because it does not fit the agenda. The media is Covid driven, not anything against it.
okay, usually on the local 6 o clock news, they would cover something like this...

Doesn't fox news control the largest market share and have the largest viewership of any cable news station?

It all depends on where you get tested. Many make a direct phone call or send a text to have you return a call. My use of the word "letter" was a blanket statement referencing the results. Or false results in some cases.
okay, so I am just looking for bona fide proof that this is happening in Ohio if you follow me, not word of mouth stories about people twice removed cousins telling them this is going on.

Because to be honest, if this is true, it is a major problem

okay, usually on the local 6 o clock news, they would cover something like this...

Doesn't fox news control the largest market share and have the largest viewership of any cable news station?
Fox news is not as crazy about Covid like CNN, and so forth, but they just don't talk about it as much, but still don't bring up all the Covid lies, and exaggerating either

Fox news is not as crazy about Covid like CNN, and so forth, but they just don't talk about it as much, but still don't bring up all the Covid lies, and exaggerating either
my thought would be that fox news would be jumping all over this false testing in every state it is happening, and I would think they would produce some evidence of it.... no?

In our area, the health department and/or testing center calls you about your results. I’m not sure anyone receives a letter in van wert county. However, I’m inclined to believe the false positives and potential assumed positives will happen when in fact negative. Mass testing is very new for coronaviruses.

In our area, the health department and/or testing center calls you about your results. I’m not sure anyone receives a letter in van wert county. However, I’m inclined to believe the false positives and potential assumed positives will happen when in fact negative. Mass testing is very new for coronaviruses.
that may be, but anymore, I hear this stuff all the time, but no evidence to support. thats all I was looking for.

Oh and trump is a scientist. I forgot he has discovered a treatment for covid. But you followers still follow.

That's all you got. Quit being lazy and do some research. Quit being a follower and come up with your own conclusions and make up your own mind. QUIT BEING A SHEEP and WAKE UP.......

On a side note...

based on results of OHSAA admin survey, and seeing how surrounding states are moving forward, here is my new theory on how this may play out.

majority of admin surveyed wanted a shortened season with a full postseason at worst

most favored starting contact sports August 17th.

I am hearing rumors of a shutdown for contact sports coming tomorrow...

so, lets say they shut down contact sports tomorrow for a week or two, that gives them time to meet on the 4th with the Lt. Gov to hammer out mandates and what not, and then we start contact practices back up August 17 and play a nine game schedule with no scrimmages...

thoughts

okay, so I am just looking for bona fide proof that this is happening in Ohio if you follow me, not word of mouth stories about people twice removed cousins telling them this is going on.

Because to be honest, if this is true, it is a major problem
Testing companies have admitted it happens.

Lmao this could be the funniest thing on here. Every other country in the world has this figured out and we can’t because of lack of leadership starting from the top. I’m guessing you’re an anti-masker.
You realize it's making a comeback in countries that supposedly have figured it out.

That's all you got. Quit being lazy and do some research. Quit being a follower and come up with your own conclusions and make up your own mind. QUIT BEING A SHEEP and WAKE UP.......
and stop being a follower of your cult leader. he has no remedy for covid...no bleach or hyddroxychloroquine

On a side note...

based on results of OHSAA admin survey, and seeing how surrounding states are moving forward, here is my new theory on how this may play out.

majority of admin surveyed wanted a shortened season with a full postseason at worst

most favored starting contact sports August 17th.

so, lets say they shut down contact sports tomorrow for a week or two, that gives them time to meet on the 4th with the Lt. Gov to hammer out mandates and what not, and then we start contact practices back up August 17 and play a nine game schedule with no scrimmages...

thoughts
I would wonder why the desire for a short season but a full postseason when that reduces the number of teams that can play. If games can be played why not let all teams play that week and eliminate the postseason.

People may not believe you on this, but you are correct. Cases look like they are actually starting to rise again in some countries in Europe. Even a place like Indonesia who is a heavy mask wearing country is starting to get high rates of cases again. Spain and even France also who just had the most amount of cases in a month. The Unites states also tests more people in two days here than some of those European countries have tested in total since February.[/QUOTE]
You realize it's making a comeback
You realize it's making a comeback in countries that supposedly have figured it out.

I would wonder why the desire for a short season but a full postseason when that reduces the number of teams that can play. If games can be played why not let all teams play that week and eliminate the postseason.

Because OHSAA pockets admission in the postseason.

Its just a matter of time before football is canceled ... schools know what the optics would be if a coach or player dies from this ... you can tell me how it’s just one person or how it just a small percentage ... and your right ... but the media would go crazy ... and no school district wants that ... it just a matter of time.

Did you not read the results of the OHSAA survey? They want fall sports by a large majority.

thoughts

Contact sports have been shut down since March except for a one week waiver for a sports camp and basketball tournament. What has been allowed is for the contact sports to have non-contact practice. You have some confused sources.

What he might say is all sports practices/contests need to halt temporarily.