Astros Sign Stealing

Lol MLB is a joke. Kelly doesn't even hit anyone and gets a bigger punishment than players who literally cheated to win the world series. Christ.

The suspension comes out to like 21/22 games in a 162 game season. Just ridiculous.

Last edited:
I get why Kelly got a severe punishment, you can’t have teams throwing at the Astros every game, even if they deserve it. However, it still pisses me off none of these jagoffs were never suspended in the first place

Easy to think you're a tough guy when you're firing 90 mph heaters at a batter's head. Need to leave the Astros for MLB to deal with, and save the beanball for when another team throws at your guy first.

Last edited:
Need to leave the Astros for MLB to deal with, and save the beanball for when another team throws at your guy first.
I'm not sure there's much confidence in that regard. So, MLB, like NHL, have always policed themselves. Maybe it'll force commish office, after all this nonsense, realize enough wasn't done.

When you really think about it, throwing a hard object at 90 mph could cause maiming or even death if the sphere makes impact. Could this be considered assault or attempted murder? Our society is full of inequities