As many as 10 dead in mass shooting at Buffalo supermarket

BLM definitely not. It is certainly not for everyone but is a mainstream org. committed to improving racial disparities in our law enforcement and justice systems, that many normal, law abiding, black & white citizens, celebrities and athletes, support to various extents. Hell even Chris Stapleton and Dolly Parton have supported the BLM movement. They are not terrorists.

Antifa yes I would describe as domestic terror threat along the lines of Nazi counterparts. White supremacy however, encompasses the much MUCH larger segment of the populace just in sheer numbers, with many more organizations, and infiltrates all levels of society including military and law enforcement.
Oh my goodness ? where are all of these white supreme’s Mr Mcarthy

BLM definitely not. It is certainly not for everyone but is a mainstream org. committed to improving racial disparities in our law enforcement and justice systems, that many normal, law abiding, black & white citizens, celebrities and athletes, support to various extents. Hell even Chris Stapleton and Dolly Parton have supported the BLM movement. They are not terrorists.

Antifa yes I would describe as domestic terror threat along the lines of Nazi counterparts. White supremacy however, encompasses the much MUCH larger segment of the populace just in sheer numbers, with many more organizations, and infiltrates all levels of society including military and law enforcement.
List the name of every organization and the number of members they have.

The perpetrator I believe is 18. Why not close the private seller/gun show loophole that allows purchase at 18 instead of 21? That's not a big deal. Maybe it won't work but we might as well try. We have no idea if the guy would've mellowed out or not and I don't know by what method he had the firearm. But I think closing the loophole would be a good idea for handgun violence especially. 18/19/20 year olds are dumb.
No such loophole exists. Stop believing what you hear in msnbc.

All guns that are illegal to buy at 18 through a regular licensed dealer/store are still illegal to buy at 18 at a gun show.

The perpetrator I believe is 18. Why not close the private seller/gun show loophole that allows purchase at 18 instead of 21? That's not a big deal. Maybe it won't work but we might as well try. We have no idea if the guy would've mellowed out or not and I don't know by what method he had the firearm. But I think closing the loophole would be a good idea for handgun violence especially. 18/19/20 year olds are dumb.
You might as well try to do what? Limit our rights? Is that what you want? 10 people dead and all you can think of is stealing rights. You've been perfectly brainwashed by the Feds.

Along with the Dallas shooting examples of how we continue to ignore mental illness! :( It saddens me that instead of dealing with the elephant in the room true to form politicians use this to promote more hate.

Joe Biden Connects Buffalo Mass Shooting to January 6​

BREITBART:

President Joe Biden connected the racist mass shooting in Buffalo on Saturday to the protests of Trump supporters on January 6.

The president cited January 6th riots after calling all Americans to “reject white supremacy” because they were making the country look bad.

“We can’t allow them to distort America. The real America,” Biden said, referring to the white supremacists. “We can’t allow them to destroy the soul of the nation.”

Biden then immediately referred to January 6th.

“As president of the United States, I travel the world all the time. And other nations ask me, heads of state in other countries ask me, what’s going on? What in God’s name happened on January 6th? What happened in Buffalo,” Biden said.

The president demanded that Americans condemn white supremacy, insisting that silence about the issue was “compliance.”

“We have to refuse to live in a country where black people going about a weekly grocery shopping can be gunned down by weapons of war, deployed in a racist cause,” he said.

Biden indicated that white supremacists were acting out of a type of misguided patriotism.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

Rep. Donalds: Biden Doesn’t Want to Discuss CA Shooting Because He Can’t Use It Against GOP, Doesn’t Want to Upset Chinese Government​

Say what you like about Slow Joe, but he knows who butters his bread.

It was not the alt right that got him. It was our own deadly gangster controlled puppet government. The boy was found to be violent after threating to shoot up his own high school. They "institutionalized" him, meaning locking him up in a worse than death prison that pretends to help the mentally ill. But instead they brainwashed him for however long it took for him to break and submit to their will. Now a fully loaded weapon they unleashed the sleeper agent mind controlled boy into a community far far from his home to insure this country will never be whole.
?

Greenwald gets it right again:

At a softball field in a Washington, DC suburb on June 14, 2017, a lone gunman used a rifle to indiscriminately spray bullets at members of the House GOP who had gathered for their usual Saturday morning practice for an upcoming charity game. The then-House Majority Whip, Rep. Steven Scalise (R-LA), was shot in the hip while standing on second base and almost died, spending six weeks in the hospital and undergoing multiple surgeries. Four other people were shot, including two members of the Capitol Police who were part of Scalise's security detail, a GOP staffer, and a Tyson Foods lobbyist. “He was hunting us at that point,” Rep. Mike Bishop (R-MI) said of the shooter, who attempted to murder as many people as he could while standing with his rifle behind the dugout.

The shooter died after engaging the police in a shootout. He was James T. Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old hard-core Democrat who — less than six months into the Trump presidency — had sought to kill GOP lawmakers based on his belief that Republicans were corrupt traitors, fascists, and Kremlin agents. The writings he left behind permitted little doubt that he was driven to kill by the relentless messaging he heard from his favorite cable host, MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, and other virulently anti-Trump pundits, about the evils of the GOP.

You might want totake a moment and look at the maniacs "manifesto" before shooting off your mouth. It's hard to derscribe what the hell he was but for sure he wasn't:

* a conservative

* a follower of Fox news

* a follower of Tucker Carlson

* a Trumpster

In a just world your fellow travelers would be sued for slander for what they've said since this maniac murdered 10 people.
Wait...... I thought.....

The Racist murderer in Buffalo will prove to be a Trump supporter and you all know it.

?

It was not the alt right that got him. It was our own deadly gangster controlled puppet government. The boy was found to be violent after threating to shoot up his own high school. They "institutionalized" him, meaning locking him up in a worse than death prison that pretends to help the mentally ill. But instead they brainwashed him for however long it took for him to break and submit to their will. Now a fully loaded weapon they unleashed the sleeper agent mind controlled boy into a community far far from his home to insure this country will never be whole.
For those of you stating that mental health is the most pressing issue, I agree. See this post - this person needs serious help, if any of you know him/her.

The crazy meter is off the charts in our country, on both the extreme right and extreme left.

For those of you stating that mental health is the most pressing issue, I agree. See this post - this person needs serious help, if any of you know him/her.

The crazy meter is off the charts in our country, on both the extreme right and extreme left.
A "death prison" sounds super scary. Lol.

Do not say I'm crazy. I just know what is true. I can see past the fog and I have resisted all attempts of deep state brainwashing. The Feds have marked me "mentally ill' aka a threat to their web of lies. The Government calls me crazy aka someone who knows what they don't want me to. You must think the government is your friend. You must think our democracy hasn't been destroyed and taken over. You must think the general public isn't being brainwashed by the deep sate. News flash friends, this isn't Camelot. This is the decaying shell of our country. The now gangster ruled "Great America". You'll see soon enough what I mean. Assuming you're not completely lost to reality like some.

Every time you speak you say something more ignorant than the time before. How the hell did Obama divide our country. You Racists couldn’t handle a black man being elected President. The “let’s take our country back” crowd started their crap as soon as Obama was elected. Trump has done nothing but divide our country with every remark he makes. Again, why do the white supremacists flock to him? He is the most divisive person in American history. The Racist murderer in Buffalo will prove to be a Trump supporter and you all know it.
MM is that you?

You might as well try to do what? Limit our rights? Is that what you want? 10 people dead and all you can think of is stealing rights. You've been perfectly brainwashed by the Feds.
It's a difficult world. The Feds haven't done a great job on a lot of things. I'm pretty libertarian. I'd like to see the drinking age lowered to 14, an audit of the Federal Reserve, the abolition of the Department of Homeland Security and the Patriot Act, etc.

It's a difficult world. The Feds haven't done a great job on a lot of things. I'm pretty libertarian. I'd like to see the drinking age lowered to 14, an audit of the Federal Reserve, the abolition of the Department of Homeland Security and the Patriot Act, etc.
And I would like to see an end to our tyrannical deep-police state government. Then maybe I could live in peace.

You might want totake a moment and look at the maniacs "manifesto" before shooting off your mouth. It's hard to derscribe what the hell he was but for sure he wasn't:

* a conservative

* a follower of Fox news

* a follower of Tucker Carlson

* a Trumpster

In a just world your fellow travelers would be sued for slander for what they've said since this maniac murdered 10 people.
so you say , but as usual we see you and other weak right wingers trying to distance themselves from their nut job when it goes bad.. the standard operating procedure. it gets old after a while.

BTW the author of this article brings up a good point about the covid lock down and this maniacs radicalization:

Most importantly, the shooter wasn't radicalized by watching Fox News with family after dinner or listening to Shapiro podcasts in the car to work. The dregs of the internet enraptured him during a government-mandated shutdown of normal social life. By every available statistic, the population at large ran rampant with vices during the isolation of 2020. A few succumbed to outright suicide. Even many of the more disciplined among us descended into drug and alcohol abuse. But for an already broken person like the shooter, his lockdown poison proved just as addictive as any opioid and, for Sunday's victims, far more dangerous.
so we are supposed to believe the washington examiner? when did they become a beacon of truth?

so you say , but as usual we see you and other weak right wingers trying to distance themselves from their nut job when it goes bad.. the standard operating procedure. it gets old after a while.
You should thankful that right wing nut jobs hold no positions of power in this country, unlike the left wing nut jobs, who hold sway over every aspect of our society.

so we are supposed to believe the washington examiner? when did they become a beacon of truth?
So you think they just made all of that up? LOL You are really struggling here. Weird that you seem to not care about learning the truth, you just so want this person to fit into your preconceive perception.

Reactions: y2h
Drinking age at 14...what could go wrong?