As many as 10 dead in mass shooting at Buffalo supermarket

You are slurring your writing.

Where did I defend what that murdering bastard did in Buffalo? It's you left wngers who use these terrible events to push your warped ideological agenda. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
i should be ashamed of myself? really ? it is your side of the aisle that pushed the racist white replacement nonsense that clown swallowed. then when one of your nut jobs blows a gasket and goes on shooting killing binge you try to deflect and divert. i bet this guy was a responsible gun owner also? when have you ever came out and condemned this rhetoric? never , you're a pathetic waste of life.

i should be ashamed of myself? really ? it is your side of the aisle that pushed the racist white replacement nonsense that clown swallowed. then when one of your nut jobs blows a gasket and goes on shooting killing binge you try to deflect and divert. i bet this guy was a responsible gun owner also? when have you ever came out and condemned this rhetoric? never , you're a pathetic waste of life.
Troll on

LMFAO. Irony

DC. These twits actually wasted time...six months...and money focus grouping a silly slogan? To paraphrase our current POTUS, "C'mon, man..." Our nation is run by children.
Now desperate, always self-serving children. With "bold, new ideas...".

Last edited by a moderator:
You want peace or war? Your mouth talks like war.
She's a just a lying, gas-lighting gash, following the Demarxists' standard game of trying to portray all of us on the right as the equal of the most extreme idiot fringe groups.

By TP's own standard, she is a green and purple-haired, white and Jew-hating, transgended lesbian sky-screamer that wants urban streets full of criminals.

I learn all my "Q info" from the Dem-bots on this site. I don't know anyone irl that talks about that kind of yit, at all. "Replacement Theory", indeed. Who cares, really ?

Idk how this is the police fault. More of a society issue. Of course police get blamed for society for some reason
I would have an issue if this was referred to the cops first, and not passed along to social and prosecutorial authorities. Otherwise, I see it the same way.

She's a just a lying, gas-lighting gash, following the Demarxists' standard game of trying to portray all of us on the right as the equal of the most extreme idiot fringe groups.

By TP's own standard, she is a green and purple-haired, white and Jew-hating, transgended lesbian sky-screamer that wants urban streets full of criminals.

I learn all my "Q info" from the Dem-bots on this site. I don't know anyone irl that talks about that kind of yit, at all. "Replacement Theory", indeed. Who cares, really ?
“Replacement” is a problem in that our current society‘s birth rate is not replacing the population. You can thank post modern feminism for that.

“Replacement” is a problem in that our current society‘s birth rate is not replacing the population. You can thank post modern feminism for that.
Possibly, but I think immaturity and self-centeredness plays a role too. I have two kids in their late 20's, one married and one engaged, and both couples talk like they do not want kids. Many of their peers are the same. Raised in an upper-middle class environment, used to going to sporting events and on trips, they just want to keep their current lifestyle, and kids get in the way.

Alt right media is poison. Got this kid hook line and sinker.
It was not the alt right that got him. It was our own deadly gangster controlled puppet government. The boy was found to be violent after threating to shoot up his own high school. They "institutionalized" him, meaning locking him up in a worse than death prison that pretends to help the mentally ill. But instead they brainwashed him for however long it took for him to break and submit to their will. Now a fully loaded weapon they unleashed the sleeper agent mind controlled boy into a community far far from his home to insure this country will never be whole.

It was not the alt right that got him. It was our own deadly gangster controlled puppet government. The boy was found to be violent after threating to shoot up his own high school. They "institutionalized" him, meaning locking him up in a worse than death prison that pretends to help the mentally ill. But instead they brainwashed him for however long it took for him to break and submit to their will. Now a fully loaded weapon they unleashed the sleeper agent mind controlled boy into a community far far from his home to insure this country will never be whole.
1759CB4F-40F1-4E69-808C-02955E9723C3.gif

I learn all my "Q info" from the Dem-bots on this site. I don't know anyone irl that talks about that kind of yit, at all. I missed "Replacement Theory", indeed. Who cares, really ?
I missed the chromosomes.

Yes and feminism has a great deal of influence when it comes to greed.
For sure. And maturity. Not saving to buy instead of buying on credit can be a killer.

How many women who are also mothers have their wages essentially negated by 1)interest on loans (few things are more foolish than paying interest on a depreciating item), 2)commuting expenses, 3) child care costs, 4) more expensive meals due to not getting home until dinner time, and 5)increased tax liability ?

Possibly, but I think immaturity and self-centeredness plays a role too. I have two kids in their late 20's, one married and one engaged, and both couples talk like they do not want kids. Many of their peers are the same. Raised in an upper-middle class environment, used to going to sporting events and on trips, they just want to keep their current lifestyle, and kids get in the way.

I'd argue that this shows maturity in recognizing ones self-centeredness. Better than those who remain self-centered and go on to have kids regardless. I know too many couples who shouldn't have bothered to procreate.

This maniac swallowed all sorts of crap. Your kind are using this tragedy to push an agenda of gun control and eliminating free speech. Which is exactly what you people do after every one of these killings.

From the writings of the shooter: It seems the political liberals and their fake news media are trying their best to blame Fox news and Carlson for what the shooter did. Lets look at the shooters manifesto and we find he never mentioned Tucker and the only reference to fox is attacking them for having to many Jewish people on staff. The shooter does claim he was radicalized by the internet. From the manifesto it seems he is a radical racist and a anti Semite, but not Republican or conservative, he describes himself as "an authoritarian left-winger" that hates Christianity and is interested in "Green Nationalism". The truth is the left just can't let a good crisis go to waste without blaming it on the right.

We all need to stop for a second. I'm guilty of falling into the trap. There are 10 dead people with 10 families. I don't give a flying f what color they are. Death and grief do not know skin color. Murder is horrible
This is true.. Puppet Joe going there to “talk” to the families is laughable.. he and the dems will yet again use the suffering of others to advacne their narrative.

From the writings of the shooter: It seems the political liberals and their fake news media are trying their best to blame Fox news and Carlson for what the shooter did. Lets look at the shooters manifesto and we find he never mentioned Tucker and the only reference to fox is attacking them for having to many Jewish people on staff. The shooter does claim he was radicalized by the internet. From the manifesto it seems he is a radical racist and a anti Semite, but not Republican or conservative, he describes himself as "an authoritarian left-winger" that hates Christianity and is interested in "Green Nationalism". The truth is the left just can't let a good crisis go to waste without blaming it on the right.
Sounds like a leftist to me.
Happy did you see this individual at any of your leftist meetings?

The only hate groups in the entire world are white males, Kluxers, and skin heads according to leftist and the Demonrat party.

From the writings of the shooter: It seems the political liberals and their fake news media are trying their best to blame Fox news and Carlson for what the shooter did.

What Carlson does on a nightly basis to his followers is absolutely pathetic so why not just say so, unless you agree with him? The GOP we all grew up with would never condone such rhetoric, but pretty sure that GOP is dead. Or hibernating till orange man croaks. Problem is there might not be much of a party left.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h