Around the AFCN 2021

They have pretty much all the offensive talent tied up for 3-4 seasons. This offseason is an absolute NO BRAINER for the bengals.
If they do not address the OL aggressively then I suggest bengals fans to rise up in an Jan 6 insurrestion style attack on Mikey Boy's palatial estate and demand new ownership
Or maybe a BLM (Bengals Line Matters) mostly peaceful protest!

I used to get so pissed off.
Enough to throw things.

Now I watch the NFL as if it is soap opera.

I would not be surprised if the Steelers get the 7th seed & win it all.

I used to get so pissed off.
Enough to throw things.

Now I watch the NFL as if it is soap opera.

I would not be surprised if the Steelers get the 7th seed & win it all.
I believe that after the the Ratbirds game this weekend that those in the stadium who were chanting 'one more year' will come to the realization that they are dead wrong and BR is done.

I believe that after the the Ratbirds game this weekend that those in the stadium who were chanting 'one more year' will come to the realization that they are dead wrong and BR is done.
Not so sure. The Ravens pass defense has been hot garbage lately due to all the injuries for their DBs. Ben may actually look good this weekend.

Not so sure. The Ravens pass defense has been hot garbage lately due to all the injuries for their DBs. Ben may actually look good this weekend.
I just believe the team spent every ounce they had and they will be FLAT as can be. PLus..its on the road. This team is awful on the road.

Balt ineptitude may keep it close, but I predict 18-12.
10 field goals.

What's with the starters not playing the battle of Ohio game.
If I'm hearing correctly.
Atleast play the first or second half.

The Ravens, Steelers game will get better ratings.

Let's go AFCN
Football Nfl GIF by Buffalo Wild Wings

So was Odell Beckham really a problem in Cleveland ?
Odell sure does look happy with the Rams
Like a spoiled child is happy when he gets his way. The story came out last week, and Browns fans read it. The Cliff Notes:

- Odell was asking to be traded late in 2019, he wanted out. Organization said no, Andrew Berry (GM) tried to convince him the wins were coming.

- OBJ was pissy/moody and bad-mouthing the organization in the locker room in early 2020. Then he got hurt, while the team won 11 and a playoff game. OBJ again asked for a trade in the off-season. Berry tried to accommodate him but nobody would give any value due to the injury.

- OBJ again asked for a trade in early 2021, but no value was offered in return. He intentionally ad-libbed and ran wrong routes, so he looked open but he was not where he was expected to be. While his daddy filmed it and built his story.

Good riddance. He's super talented but who needs it. Hopefully a Bengal knocks his block off in the SB.

I think it's fair to state that the Bengals are about to dominate the AFC North for the next 5 years. They have the best QB and offensive skill players going forward. And I'll let you in on a little secret - the Bengals may have the 2nd best coaching in the North behind only Tomlin and even that gap isn't very big.

I think it's fair to state that the Bengals are about to dominate the AFC North for the next 5 years. They have the best QB and offensive skill players going forward. And I'll let you in on a little secret - the Bengals may have the 2nd best coaching in the North behind only Tomlin and even that gap isn't very big.
Injuries are the great equalizer...

Injuries are the great equalizer...
Absolutely. But so is getting lucky in the draft and free agency.

Take Allen for example, everyone says if he keeps running he'll get hurt. The fact is that through four full seasons Allen has only missed three games his rookie season due to injury and that was when he got crushed in the pocket. Allen has now played in 61 straight games (including playoffs). Ditto for Jackson's ankle injury this season which also was an injury in the pocket.

I respectfully disagree. The Steelers and Ravens have owned this division because they are great organizations. The Bengals and Browns organizations are not yet to that level, so until they can string together a few years of divisional dominance the road still runs though Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Your prediction, however, is noted.

I respectfully disagree. The Steelers and Ravens have owned this division because they are great organizations. The Bengals and Browns organizations are not yet to that level, so until they can string together a few years of divisional dominance the road still runs though Baltimore and Pittsburgh. Your prediction, however, is noted.
I'm thinking Burrow is 2-1 vs both Pittsburgh and Baltimore.
With the sweep & hurt his rookie year. We will see now Ben is gone.
If Ben made Tomlin.
Ravens went from Flacco's to Jackson .

So was Odell Beckham really a problem in Cleveland ?
Odell sure does look happy with the Rams
Yes, and yes. Both can be true. OBJ has a history of being a malcontent. The main reason he's even playing now is because Robert Woods got hurt.

Fair enough. But the NFL is littered with the carcasses of well run franchises that have fallen by the way side and crappy ones that have risen and dominated for decades.

Around the AFCN in 2022 just got a little more interesting with Watson coming to CLE. I can see this division being a battle between all four teams every year with division games being absolute wars and no teams finishing with overall losing records.

Around the AFCN in 2022 just got a little more interesting with Watson coming to CLE. I can see this division being a battle between all four teams every year with division games being absolute wars and no teams finishing with overall losing records.
Baker ?