Area goalies...

Can you please refrain from talking about mason until they win a game...thanks. Oh and by the way you ended a question with a period, not a question mark...good job, Champ!

It wasn't a question, it was a statement. For what it's worth, my kid plays for Moeller's youth program, and I would say, probably knows (and plays) the game right with you. As a former college player, I am sure I know and play it better. So before you start spewing your nonsense, get your facts straight about what your talking about.

Mason is up and coming. No one starts at the top. At least they are playing the best game in the world.

It wasn't a question, it was a statement. For what it's worth, my kid plays for Moeller's youth program, and I would say, probably knows (and plays) the game right with you. As a former college player, I am sure I know and play it better. So before you start spewing your nonsense, get your facts straight about what your talking about.

Mason is up and coming. No one starts at the top. At least they are playing the best game in the world.

You really seem to be talking up your kid, i'm going to be exspecting a super star in a couple of years at moeller now.

You really seem to be talking up your kid, i'm going to be exspecting a super star in a couple of years at moeller now.

Not talking up my kid. He knows and plays the game just fine on his own. He doesn't need me to prove anything or talk him up.

Hey MasonComets, where did you play college ball? and at what level do you continue to play at?

comets, if you say your kid is in the youth program can play with someone who starts moeller varsity, then i would say that you are talking him up just a little bit.

comets, if you say your kid is in the youth program can play with someone who starts moeller varsity, then i would say that you are talking him up just a little bit.

How do we know he starts in the Moeller program? Do you have some insight that we don't? Up to this point, he has only proven that he can talk trash and put people down. If he really does, I would gladly pull back my statement. But until he brings some form of value to the discussion, don’t expect respect.

I would hope that we could have some decent Lacrosse conversation here, but it always seems to deteriorate towards some ridiculous statement trying to put down another lax player or program.

I am proud of any kid who handles a cross and works hard to play this game. Regardless of where they play or what colors they wear. Perhaps a better use of our time might be to discuss how to make SWO lax better

since when is syracuse in NE?

Umm. Syracuse is in New York which is in the North East or New England depending on how you look at it. Playing lacrosse in Nebraska isn't even worth mentioning so I assumed that isn't what he meant.

If your referring to Pat Kennedy, he no longer coaches at moeller but at Mt. Saint Joes.

I was but I didn't want to say his name on this board. If he isn't Pat Kennedy then he has a bit in common with him.

Well specify which NE you are referring to because usually NE means New England

Syracuse is in New England. New England is Maine, NH, Vermont, RI, Connecticut, New York, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. Syracuse is in New York state therefore it is in New England. I wasn't the one that brought NE into the conversation so I was referring to whatever Mason Comets was referring to.

Syracuse is in New England. New England is Maine, NH, Vermont, RI, Connecticut, New York, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. Syracuse is in New York state therefore it is in New England. I wasn't the one that brought NE into the conversation so I was referring to whatever Mason Comets was referring to.
Syracuse is most assuredly NOT in New England. According to Wikipedia, New England consists of the states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Basically, everything northeast of the NY/NJ/PA tristate.

The original poster said, "I played in the NE and I still play in adult leagues."

Notice, he said *THE* NE. In other words, "the northeast," since you wouldn't say, "the New England."

That said, claiming to have played college ball in "the northeast" is hardly very informative. Bangor Community College is in the northeast, for example :)

wow...did you seriously just say that? don't you know anything about US geography? thats like 1st grade stuff.

Syracuse is most assuredly NOT in New England. According to Wikipedia, New England consists of the states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Basically, everything northeast of the NY/NJ/PA tristate.

The original poster said, "I played in the NE and I still play in adult leagues."

Notice, he said *THE* NE. In other words, "the northeast," since you wouldn't say, "the New England."

That said, claiming to have played college ball in "the northeast" is hardly very informative. Bangor Community College is in the northeast, for example :)

Um, Wikipedia is not an accurate source for anything. Anyone can edit what is written there. The fact that you referenced Wikipedia means absolutely nothing. Anyway the second part of your post has nothing to do with anything I said because I originally said that Syracuse is in the North East which it is so all in all, I'm right.

wow...did you seriously just say that? don't you know anything about US geography? thats like 1st grade stuff.

Wow really! So New YORK which is named after an English city is not part of New ENGLAND. Idiot. I guess you never passed 1st grade geography. Anything that was part of the Colonies is New England which certainly includes New York. My roomate is from Rochester and he considers himself living in New England.

Wow really! So New YORK which is named after an English city is not part of New ENGLAND. Idiot. I guess you never passed 1st grade geography. Anything that was part of the Colonies is New England which certainly includes New York. My roomate is from Rochester and he considers himself living in New England.

Dude, you are an idiot and so is your roomate. New england is strictly New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Connecticut. New York, New Jersey, PA, and MD are Mid-Atlantic states, not New England states. I use to live in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania and if you ask anyone from there, or even anyone who knows a lick about geography, they will tell you what New England is. And if you still don't believe me, and if Wikipedia isn't reliable enough for you, here are a list of links which tell you what New England is:

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761573909/New_England.html
http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9055457/New-England
http://www.reference.com/search?q=new england
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/us/A0835402.html

and they say St. X is supposed to be the smartest GCL school...:dang:

Dude, you are an idiot and so is your roomate. New england is strictly New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Connecticut. New York, New Jersey, PA, and MD are Mid-Atlantic states, not New England states. I use to live in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania and if you ask anyone from there, or even anyone who knows a lick about geography, they will tell you what New England is. And if you still don't believe me, and if Wikipedia isn't reliable enough for you, here are a list of links which tell you what New England is:

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761573909/New_England.html
http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9055457/New-England
http://www.reference.com/search?q=new england
http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/us/A0835402.html

and they say St. X is supposed to be the smartest GCL school...:dang:

Please, genius, explain to me the logic of excluding a state which was named after an ENGLISH city from New ENGLAND. Parts of New York (northern New York) are farther north and farther from the Atlantic than Massachusets, Rhode Island and Connecticut. I'm pretty sure I asked somebody that is from there and he says that Northern New York is pretty much considered New England. Sorry but I take his word over yours.

I'm glad you can insult my school though. I dare ask what school you went to. I'm sure I could go on and on about why it sucks and why you have no logic skills. Anyway, the point of this thread was never the geography of the U.S, it was about area goalies. Some of you morons don't know enough about lacrosse to argue about it so you jump on some minor detail and go off on a tangent. Syracuse is in the Northeast which is what I said in the first place, and lax40 felt it was necessary to correct me and say that NE meant New England. Totally irrelevant to what I was saying.

How about you try to bring some lacrosse knowledge to this thread instead of whoaing us with your New England geography skills. St. X is the smartest GCL school and you can't prove me wrong. Many more National Merit Scholars and many more acceptances to better colleges. You can try and cite britannica as part of your argument here again.

Wow really! So New YORK which is named after an English city is not part of New ENGLAND. Idiot. I guess you never passed 1st grade geography.
Yeah, and Bowling Green is named after a cricket pitch, I guess that means Ohio is in New England too.

What a tool.

LW's Osbourne is a very talented. From what I remember from last year, he had a lot of playing time so it will be nice for LW to have an experienced goalie.