Area goalies...

he didnt look all that great yesterday at the tourney. maybe it was a bad day, but i wasnt all that impressed. then again it mightve been the defense that was suspect and not him.

as far as a goalie with a defensive unit i tihnk moe is going to be pretty good. they lost a lot of talent last year but have some guys who can come in and step it up.

he didnt look all that great yesterday at the tourney. maybe it was a bad day, but i wasnt all that impressed. then again it mightve been the defense that was suspect and not him.

Really? I thought Osbourne was on. He had some crazy saves. But as far as the defense, they were placing newer defenders such as Gabe Patton in with Stremming and Hunter to help work them through the system. And the same goes for the mid-field as well.

But all in all, this tourney was just to tune things up. Players can look great here but do nothing during the regular season, where as some will have a horrible showing and still excel once the season gets rolling.

Who was Moeller's goalie? He did pretty well...

Last edited:
Really? I thought Osbourne was on. He had some crazy saves. But as far as the defense, they were placing newer defenders such as Gabe Patton in with Stremming and Hunter to help work them through the system. And the same goes for the mid-field as well.

But all in all, this tourney was just to tune things up. Players can look great here but do nothing during the regular season, where as some will have a horrible showing and still excel once the season gets rolling.

Who was Moeller's goalie? He did pretty well...

moeller used 2 goalies yesterday, the starter, huster, against wra and the backup, faust, against west. and yeah its kinda hard to tell how good are going to do during the season when everyones only really had a week to practice together. osbourne didnt do terrible, he just didnt strike me as someone who was the best in R4.

Yea, well West made Moeller's goalie looked amazing (though he was still good in my opinion) with some horrible shooting.

But I really, really thought Osbourne did a stunning job. He literally just showed up and played after an two hour trip back from Columbus where he had the state playoffs for hockey. Moeller was the only game he played in this weekend...

Lets all hope that this weeks practice conditions (by that, I mean weather, since last week was horrible) are a lot better and that everyone in R4 improves.

I was surprised with X's goalie, Littel, he had a bunch of great saves on the crease and a few nice outlet passes.

he is good but I wouldn't say the best in cinci. He was lit up by Watterson and CCD last year towards the end of the season.

he is good but I wouldn't say the best in cinci. He was lit up by Watterson and CCD last year towards the end of the season.

Are you referring to Ty Hall or Ryan Osbourne? To be honest, it couldn't have been either, since Ty Hall plays for CCD and West (Ryan Osbourne) beat up on CCD pretty badly last year...

Can you please refrain from stupid comments until you have at least hit 100 posts or at least learn correct punctuation.

Can you please refrain from talking about mason until they win a game...thanks. Oh and by the way you ended a question with a period, not a question mark...good job, Champ!