Are you out of your mind?

I'd watch what you say too early..there's nothing more embarrasing then making claims like that and having to eat your words..kind of like in football season when everyone said Moeller would win by a miniumum of three TD's..and though they did win that game and deservingly so, they won by 3 and were down 3 scores themselves at one point. I wouldn't say the previous meeting of beating Sycamore 2-1 was "pounding them in the ground." And with Sycamore coming off BLOWOUTS of Dublic Coffman and Dublin Jerome, I wouldn't be 100% you have that game in the bag. I'm not saying I think anyone will win the game, just pointing out why every person in the city HATES the ARROGANGE that stems from a program, that, quite frankly, is on the decline as a whole in Cincinnati. In every sport except basketball Moeller is losing the edge they had on everyone..and I would just hate to see that this be the year the fall to the Aves.:)

I'd watch what you say too early..there's nothing more embarrasing then making claims like that and having to eat your words..kind of like in football season when everyone said Moeller would win by a miniumum of three TD's..and though they did win that game and deservingly so, they won by 3 and were down 3 scores themselves at one point. I wouldn't say the previous meeting of beating Sycamore 2-1 was "pounding them in the ground." And with Sycamore coming off BLOWOUTS of Dublic Coffman and Dublin Jerome, I wouldn't be 100% you have that game in the bag. I'm not saying I think anyone will win the game, just pointing out why every person in the city HATES the ARROGANGE that stems from a program, that, quite frankly, is on the decline as a whole in Cincinnati. In every sport except basketball Moeller is losing the edge they had on everyone..and I would just hate to see that this be the year the fall to the Aves.:)

You're telling Moeller to watch what we say? Who called whom out here buddy? Sycamore kids were all sayin they were going to beat us in football. Don't act like Sycamore doesn't talk smack. This has to be one of the most hypocrytical post I have ever read.

Um bud when did I ever say that Moeller pounded Sycamore into the ground when they beat Sycamore 2-1?:shrug: I was saying it will give them motivation to do that, but good try :thumb: And you speak of this "Moeller arrogance" and Sycamore goes on saying stuff like the game was a fluke and Moeller got lucky. So maybe before you talk about how "arrogant" Moeller is you might want to work on your arrogance first.

Last edited:
I believe my words were won the game, and deservingly so. Did you miss that sir? Surely you took the time to read the post before just typing all that Moeller pride away? Believe me BOTH of those football teams fans were talking smack quit acting like that way one way. You know darn well that was a two way street. I never even said I thought Sycamore would win this hockey game, I said I wouldn't be 100% confident that you guys have it in the bag. I don't give a damn how motivated they are, it will not be a blowout either way, Sycamore has more talent this year than in the past ten and Moeller probably has the last. It's quite unneccesary for me to have this post, but seeing you refused to take the time to carefully read my post I'll do that. Anyway, good luck to "MIGHTY MOE" this weekend.

I believe my words were won the game, and deservingly so. Did you miss that sir? Surely you took the time to read the post before just typing all that Moeller pride away? Believe me BOTH of those football teams fans were talking smack quit acting like that way one way. You know darn well that was a two way street. I never even said I thought Sycamore would win this hockey game, I said I wouldn't be 100% confident that you guys have it in the bag. I don't give a damn how motivated they are, it will not be a blowout either way, Sycamore has more talent this year than in the past ten and Moeller probably has the last. It's quite unneccesary for me to have this post, but seeing you refused to take the time to carefully read my post I'll do that. Anyway, good luck to "MIGHTY MOE" this weekend.

I guess I did read your post wrong, but I never said Moeller didn't talk smack either, both teams did. Sycamore really didn't really give Moeller any credit at all in that article for their earlier victory over Sycamore. If Moeller wins this one will Sycamore give them credit or still say it was a fluke?

So since both teams obviously have made claims to be superior, start justifying. Who does Moeller carry that is so great and who are Sycamore hot prospects...or should we just wait for Barry Melrose to analyze this one pregame

Who said i was talking about the football game?:shrug: I was completely talking about hockey and what they said in the article, since it is a hockey forum...

It wasn't an analogy about football, it was an analogy about Moeller speaking arrogance that they have the talent to beat Sycamore into the ground in sports, and quite frankly this year, other than maybe basketball and baseball, THEY DON'T HAVE THAT TALENT.

It wasn't an analogy about football, it was an analogy about Moeller speaking arrogance that they have the talent to beat Sycamore into the ground in sports, and quite frankly this year, other than maybe basketball and baseball, THEY DON'T HAVE THAT TALENT.

You show much ignorance young one! Besides basketball there is baseball, lacrosse, swimming, golf and volleyball. All sports where Moeller is very competetive and will compete upstate. We beat you in football and our program is only getting better now. What does Sucamore bring to the table?:shrug:

First off, I believe we would own you in swimming. Second off you think historically your program is looking better? Come on you can't tell me that you guys are getting better. When was the last time you reached the final 4? I'm not saying by any means that Sycamore has room to talk, we've never been out of the second round. But at least our program is going in the RIGHT direction from not ever making the playoffs to back to back appearances. Moeller has gone from National power to a consistent 6 seed in football..that's not the right direction, or as you say "program getting better." Your hockey team is having a great year, and staying at the top as it's been for a while. However, Sycamore has gone from 11-19 last year, to 19-4 this year...and you ask what we can bring to the table? I'm pretty sure that we are bringing plenty thank you. You need to face the facts. Though you have so much "Moeller pride" in reality all you can do is brag to non-GCL schools about your dominance..because in reality, St. Xavier overall in sports RIGHT NOW OWNS YOUR BUTTS and EVERYONE in the city knows that, would admit that, and like that, except people who go to that school on Montgomery Road and where those Blue and Yellow oh so proudly. Most of all what Sycamore brings to the table? CHARACTER. I think we are at least respected for winning the right way. Which is with CLASS. I don't give 2 ***** what you think you're attitude is on your program, I"M TELLING YOU FROM AN OUTSIDERS PERSPECTIVE that ANYONE FROM ANY SCHOOL i've ever talked to about Moeller speaks of your arrogance and your declining overall athletic program, and the rise of X. Face the facts. NO ONE LIKES YOU OR YOU'RE SCHOOL.

First off, I believe we would own you in swimming.

That's probably why Moeller is #2 in the city and Sycamore is #5?

However, Sycamore has gone from 11-19 last year, to 19-4 this year...and you ask what we can bring to the table? I'm pretty sure that we are bringing plenty thank you.

Nice win against Talawanda last night?

because in reality, St. Xavier overall in sports RIGHT NOW OWNS YOUR BUTTS and EVERYONE in the city knows that

That's why Moeller won the GCL All Sports Trophy last year?

Most of all what Sycamore brings to the table? CHARACTER. I think we are at least respected for winning the right way. Which is with CLASS. I don't give 2 ***** what you think you're attitude is on your program

Showing a lot of Class right now?

Your ignorance is deafening

You show much ignorance young one! Besides basketball there is baseball, lacrosse, swimming, golf and volleyball. All sports where Moeller is very competetive and will compete upstate. We beat you in football and our program is only getting better now. What does Sucamore bring to the table?:shrug:

Forgetting Wrestling and Track?

I"M TELLING YOU FROM AN OUTSIDERS PERSPECTIVE that ANYONE FROM ANY SCHOOL i've ever talked to about Moeller speaks of your arrogance and your declining overall athletic program, and the rise of X. Face the facts. NO ONE LIKES YOU OR YOU'RE SCHOOL.

They can't see Moeller from the inside; they see it behind actual time. It looks like Moeller is on the downswing to you. In reality Moeller's pendulum has reached the bottom and is about to begin its ascent. So here's Moeller's athletic program in it's deepest valley while 4 out of its 5 winter sports are top 2 in Cincinnati, 3 being #1, and two are Nationally ranked.

First off, I believe we would own you in swimming. Second off you think historically your program is looking better? Come on you can't tell me that you guys are getting better. When was the last time you reached the final 4? I'm not saying by any means that Sycamore has room to talk, we've never been out of the second round. But at least our program is going in the RIGHT direction from not ever making the playoffs to back to back appearances. Moeller has gone from National power to a consistent 6 seed in football..that's not the right direction, or as you say "program getting better." Your hockey team is having a great year, and staying at the top as it's been for a while. However, Sycamore has gone from 11-19 last year, to 19-4 this year...and you ask what we can bring to the table? I'm pretty sure that we are bringing plenty thank you. You need to face the facts. Though you have so much "Moeller pride" in reality all you can do is brag to non-GCL schools about your dominance..because in reality, St. Xavier overall in sports RIGHT NOW OWNS YOUR BUTTS and EVERYONE in the city knows that, would admit that, and like that, except people who go to that school on Montgomery Road and where those Blue and Yellow oh so proudly. Most of all what Sycamore brings to the table? CHARACTER. I think we are at least respected for winning the right way. Which is with CLASS. I don't give 2 ***** what you think you're attitude is on your program, I"M TELLING YOU FROM AN OUTSIDERS PERSPECTIVE that ANYONE FROM ANY SCHOOL i've ever talked to about Moeller speaks of your arrogance and your declining overall athletic program, and the rise of X. Face the facts. NO ONE LIKES YOU OR YOU'RE SCHOOL.

You sound like a typical angry Sycamore fan, angry because Moeller steals your best talent in EVERY sport year in and year out.

just fyi moeller beat X last night 6-1. but wait i forgot X owns us in everything so it must have been a fluke

You sound like a typical angry Sycamore fan, angry because Moeller steals your best talent in EVERY sport year in and year out.

hey get your facts right about moeller stealing our best talent every year.. i go to sycamore and if i can remember there are maybe 5 kids that i know of that can compete well in sports that went to moeller from sycamore. the days of sycamore kids going to moeller for athletics are over my friend.

Yes, in an earlier quote I said that. Not in the one you just copied and pasted. In the one you copied and pasted I said " it may be just one game. but for the night you can eat your words." Hey moron: THAT QUOTE DIDN'T REFER TO SWIMMING. IT REFERRED TO THE HOCKEY GAME SATURDAY NIGHT. THAT SYCAMORE WON. THAT YOU LOST. :shrug: AND YES SYCAMORE SWIMMING TRADITIONALLY IS FAR SUPERIOR TO MOELLER'S PROGRAM. THIS YEAR MOELLER IS BETTER THAN THEM. I SAID TRADITIONALLY. BUT DON'T BRING BACK UP SWIMMING WHEN I'M NO LONGER TALKING ABOUT THAT. INSTEAD GO HOME AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF IN THAT YOU KNOW YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO WIN THAT GAME HANDILY AND INSTEAD YOU JUST LOST. BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE NOT THAT DAMN GOOD! AND NO HOCKEY TEAM IN SWOHSHL IS SCARED OF YOU GUYS. THAT'S WHY IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS SYCAMORE AND ST. XAVIER HAVE BEAT YOU. YES I KNOW YOU HAVE BEAT BOTH OF THEM AS WELL THIS YEAR, I'M JUST SAYING NO ONE IS SCARED OF YOU. YOU GUYS ARE THE 1 SEED AND DESERVINGLY SO, BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE FINAL FOUR YOU BETTER TURN IT UP! TALAWANDA ST. X SYCAMORE TROY ST. CHARLES AND THE DUBLIN'S ARE ALL PLAYING STRONG HOCKEY AND WILL GIVE YOU A RUN FOR YOUR MONEY ON THE WAY TO THE TOURNY!

Nice way to represent Sycamore

Yes, in an earlier quote I said that. Not in the one you just copied and pasted. In the one you copied and pasted I said " it may be just one game. but for the night you can eat your words." Hey moron: THAT QUOTE DIDN'T REFER TO SWIMMING. IT REFERRED TO THE HOCKEY GAME SATURDAY NIGHT. THAT SYCAMORE WON. THAT YOU LOST. :shrug: AND YES SYCAMORE SWIMMING TRADITIONALLY IS FAR SUPERIOR TO MOELLER'S PROGRAM. THIS YEAR MOELLER IS BETTER THAN THEM. I SAID TRADITIONALLY. BUT DON'T BRING BACK UP SWIMMING WHEN I'M NO LONGER TALKING ABOUT THAT. INSTEAD GO HOME AND FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF IN THAT YOU KNOW YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO WIN THAT GAME HANDILY AND INSTEAD YOU JUST LOST. BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU'RE NOT THAT DAMN GOOD! AND NO HOCKEY TEAM IN SWOHSHL IS SCARED OF YOU GUYS. THAT'S WHY IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS SYCAMORE AND ST. XAVIER HAVE BEAT YOU. YES I KNOW YOU HAVE BEAT BOTH OF THEM AS WELL THIS YEAR, I'M JUST SAYING NO ONE IS SCARED OF YOU. YOU GUYS ARE THE 1 SEED AND DESERVINGLY SO, BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE FINAL FOUR YOU BETTER TURN IT UP! TALAWANDA ST. X SYCAMORE TROY ST. CHARLES AND THE DUBLIN'S ARE ALL PLAYING STRONG HOCKEY AND WILL GIVE YOU A RUN FOR YOUR MONEY ON THE WAY TO THE TOURNY!

"Win with class, lose with grace."

You could learn a few things from those words. Your post did nothing except make ALL Sycamore fans look like gloating poor winners.

Sycamore is a fine school, with a good sports program. I have a lot of friends who have kids who attend there. I am offended that you have chosen to represent a good school and athletic program in this manner.

You know what guys..you are all absolutely right. I have been representing us poorly in our posts. I apologize to Sycamore and to other fans on this forum. A little too much fun up here at college allowed me to lose my head and make my self look like a jack ***. I'm sorry. Moeller, sounds like you guys had a great game and I'm aware of a good season you had as well. should be a fun rematch for both teams in the league tourny. Sycamore, congrats on knocking down two tough Cincy teams this weekend, keep it rolling into SWOHSL tourny, and state playoffs.