Are you fully vaccinated? Why or why not?

SayMyName

Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

SayMyName

Hey Happy do you know how to read a map? El Paso is on the border. The illegals are trying to put as much distance between themselves and the border as possible. And the the Biden administration is taking the illegals they do catch and releasing them all over the country - particularly in Red states.
LMAO, Slap's a dope......Yes they are all going to stay in El Paso... :rolleyes:

Gulliotine

Not really. The dead Alabama Pickers were beyond contempt. I wonder how many idiots died who believed their videos?

Yes, really.

The good news is I didn't need another reason to hate you selfish bastards so quibbling over this one isn't that important.

Gulliotine

It would only be akin to highlighting AIDS deaths, of AIDS victims who spread disinformation which gets people killed. Then it would a public service.

The people who remain silent or actually support people like the Pickers, and know better, are the ones with despicable moral values. The ones who don't know better, are simply ignorant loudmouths who gambled, lost, and shamed their legacy for all eternity. Hope it was worth it. If not then don't be like them.

My analogy was perfect.

You people have exposed yourselves, the lines have been drawn, and your short reign of terror is coming to an end.

Please make a note of this.

I enjoy wrestling

My analogy was perfect.

You people have exposed yourselves, the lines have been drawn, and your short reign of terror is coming to an end.

Please make a note of this.
Just ask TP to back this vaccine with his life. Ask them all to back the vaccine with their lives. Crickets should be the response. Yep and I got jabbed last week.

TigerPaw

Just ask TP to back this vaccine with his life. Ask them all to back the vaccine with their lives. Crickets should be the response. Yep and I got jabbed last week.

What does that even mean? What do you back up with your life clown?

I back the vaccine enough to get it for me and my kids with 100% confidence. Ditto Fat Donnie's Big Lie bs.

What happens now? I get struck by lightning by the MAGA God? I sure hope He ropes off a section for you red hat idiots. (Spoiler alert: there won't be one).

Last edited:

OldSoulon

I back the vaccine enough to get it for me and my kids with 100% confidence. Ditto Fat Donnie's Big Lie bs.

What happens now? I get struck by lightning by the MAGA God? I sure hope He ropes off a section for your red hat idiots. (Spoiler alert: there won't be one).
Thank God Trump fast tracked the vaccines for you.

If Biden had been President, he would have lied about their development.

Irwin20

So if you received the Moderna vaccine can you get a Pfizer booster? If you got the one shot J&J can you get the Pfizer booster? I’m not planning on getting anyones booster but nothing I’ve read or heard has addressed this.

ogealbhain

So if you received the Moderna vaccine can you get a Pfizer booster? If you got the one shot J&J can you get the Pfizer booster? I’m not planning on getting anyones booster but nothing I’ve read or heard has addressed this.

Only anecdotal, no.

ProV1

West Virginia has the lowest rate of vaccination and the highest rate of hospitalization. Of course, West Virginia is also considered #1 or #2 in terms of the dumbest state depending on the year. Unfortunately, WVA seems to be creeping into Ohio.

Harrycrane

Colossal failure . Too many listening to Dr. Lotty's and other misinformation . Don't trust anything but love experimental treatments that are touted by right wing media and any random conspiracy theory's are readily believed . That's why we are where we are and they are where they are. Who has made out better overall ? The people trusting vaccines and Nationally led initiatives and information , Or not trusting much of anything [Except for conspiracy theory's and right wnig media that is }

I enjoy wrestling

What happens now? I get struck by lightning by the MAGA God? I sure hope He ropes off a section for you red hat idiots. (Spoiler alert: there won't be one).
It means you're an ash clown, If you wouldn't back the vaccine with your life you have doubts. Just admit the doubts ash clown. Again you try and make this political. People of each party are skeptical of the vaccine. It's their right and you demonize and embrace death for those skeptics. You and a few others are special people.

I enjoy wrestling

Colossal failure . Too many listening to Dr. Lotty's and other misinformation . Don't trust anything but love experimental treatments that are touted by right wing media and any random conspiracy theory's are readily believed . That's why we are where we are and they are where they are. Who has made out better overall ? The people trusting vaccines and Nationally led initiatives and information , Or not trusting much of anything [Except for conspiracy theory's and right wnig media that is }

Herd immunity will be the winner.

TigerPaw

It means you're an ash clown, If you wouldn't back the vaccine with your life you have doubts. Just admit the doubts ash clown. Again you try and make this political. People of each party are skeptical of the vaccine. It's their right and you demonize and embrace death for those skeptics. You and a few others are special people.

I have 0 doubts or skepticism. What does that have to do with 2 hillbillies from Alabama talking dumb chit and dying needlessly of their own stupidity for the whole world to see? I agree that is their right. You also have the right to mock or discourage the vaccine from everyone you know too. Go ahead if you think that's fine.

Hammerdrill

Yep, it lessens symptoms for some is all it does. It doesn't stop transmission, and unfortunately for many, it seems to make people more susceptible and actually makes symptoms worse. Thems the facts at this point in time. Sorry if it doesn't fit your fantasy as to how things should be. btw Norway declared and end to the pandemic, COVID = the flu now.

Happier

Some Ben Garrison quotes: (lol...he will go to the hospital they all do...selfish Fu$ks)

"I would never go to a hospital with COVID. Robert David Steele did it a few weeks ago and they killed him. The hospitals get extra money for COVID death reports, which is necessary to keep fear ramped up."

In his mid-60s, Garrison could be considered at high risk of developing serious disease from COVID-19 and he acknowledged young people "tend to bounce back more quickly" but he and his wife are only feeling "slightly better" after two weeks.

Instead of seeking medical care, he told Gizmodo they're taking Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that isn't FDA approved for COVID-19, and various vitamins. He also has no plans to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

"We will never take their foul spike protein-producing jabs, which are neither safe nor effective. They're not real vaccines. They're gene therapy."

I enjoy wrestling

I have 0 doubts or skepticism. What does that have to do with 2 hillbillies from Alabama talking dumb chit and dying needlessly of their own stupidity for the whole world to see? I agree that is their right. You also have the right to mock or discourage the vaccine from everyone you know too. Go ahead if you think that's fine.
I took the phyzer jab a week ago. I did it with my wife. I won't be on here telling people what to do. I don't know if the chemicals I put in my body are good. Everyone has to decide for themselves. You sum it all up with "Hillbillies". I can't recall many post, if any, of someone mocking someone that got vaxed. Lots of post to inform about possible side effects. Get the hatred of Trump out of your system. People have a clear right to be skeptical. You on the other hand have zero doubts.

I enjoy wrestling

Some Ben Garrison quotes: (lol...he will go to the hospital they all do...selfish Fu$ks)

"I would never go to a hospital with COVID. Robert David Steele did it a few weeks ago and they killed him. The hospitals get extra money for COVID death reports, which is necessary to keep fear ramped up."

In his mid-60s, Garrison could be considered at high risk of developing serious disease from COVID-19 and he acknowledged young people "tend to bounce back more quickly" but he and his wife are only feeling "slightly better" after two weeks.

Instead of seeking medical care, he told Gizmodo they're taking Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug that isn't FDA approved for COVID-19, and various vitamins. He also has no plans to get vaccinated against COVID-19.

"We will never take their foul spike protein-producing jabs, which are neither safe nor effective. They're not real vaccines. They're gene therapy."
"They" "Selfish fkus" is that how you refer to a whole group of skeptical people? "Lol" is how you mock death? Sad existence!!!!

winbypin

Who is Ben garrison?

bob99

West Virginia has the lowest rate of vaccination and the highest rate of hospitalization. Of course, West Virginia is also considered #1 or #2 in terms of the dumbest state depending on the year. Unfortunately, WVA seems to be creeping into Ohio.
SAY WHAT?
school comments GIF
You call this dumb? Racist.