Are you fully vaccinated? Why or why not?

TigerPaw

Often one opens their mouth and it paints a picture. Your canvass isn't pleasant to look at. Do you think posting death stories of people from Covid helps? You are the problem. You can get this Virus tomorrow and then infect others. What you are doing is evil.

Yes, absolutely. As do many of their (& their families) testimonials, and dying wish to others like them. You may choose not to honor it but many in fact do. And that's a good thing.

I enjoy wrestling

Yes, absolutely. As do many of their (& their families) testimonials, and dying wish to others like them. You may choose not to honor it but many in fact do. And that's a good thing.
Keep using that sledgehammer to calibrate that machinery. Will you accept a very very harsh punishment if the narrative you are pushing is incorrect? Put your life on the line. Say "I will bet my life I am correct." I'll await those words.

I enjoy wrestling

What narrative? That vaccines save lives? I do, obviously. And facts back it up. You can't do the same cuz you'd already be dead, idiot.
You are the grim reaper of Covid. Again I will ask you to put your money where your mouth is at. It's should be so very easy for you. Say, "I'm certain about Covid Vaccination, I'll put my life on the line for it" what are you scared of? You know everything, back it up or shut up.

gneiss rocks

Not at the same level.

Un-vaxxed are those not getting one of the three vaccines. (Demographically their are multiple groups...but politically there is one group in particular pushing Pro-Covid disinformation and Pro-Covid policies)

What disinformation and I do have a memory, politically???

Less than a year ago we had practically every democrat including Biden and Harris saying you would be nuts if you went out and got the Trump vaccine that is being rushed out. What changed? Was that disinformation?

A few months ago they told us once you got the vaccine you were safe and would not get covid ..that disinformation?
A few months ago they said once you get the vaccine you would not spread covid... that disinformation?
A few months ago they said once we get to 50% Vaccination heard immunity would be achieved...that disinformation?
They said natural immunity was not as good...that disinformation?

I could go on but you now know that everything these same propagandist are now saying is 100% truth? Think logically for one second about that!

TigerPaw

You’re the grim reaper of intelligence, LOL.

Already answered, obviously. Hilarious that you think that’s a bold statement.

Bet your life the election was rigged. Who cares dope.

I enjoy wrestling

Already answered, obviously. Hilarious that you think that’s a bold statement.
Liar, Say I back the vaccine with my life. You haven't and you won't. You're Psychological profile won't let you. You know damn straight you couldn't back that crap with your life. No problem for me. I wouldn't put my life on the line for Covid or election results. I don't know everything. Go get me a cup of coffee. You suck at bantering. #IOWNTP but it's being rationed at Costco.

winbypin

You. Constantly. I'm past the point of gaf whether unvaxed get covid or who they get it from. Which is where the unvaxed have been from day one. We tried.

As Paul Sorvino famously said, "And now I have to turn my back on you."
I have never asked you or anyone else to worry about the unvaccinated. Never.

I also don't give 2 chits who you turn your back on either.

bob99

Court deals blow to health care workers on vax mandateA federal judge ruled Friday that an Ohio health care provider could require its workers to get vaccinated against COVID-19 or risk losing their jobs.1st ruling of its kind »
A tough decision for some to make. My PCP office is in our local hospital. He and his staff our pro vaccination. I have had dealt with skin cancer in the past. I go for yearly exams. My surgeons office is in the same hospital. My surgeon was vaccinated and became very ill. He was incapacitated for a couple of weeks and was on oxygen. He doesn't claim to be anti-vacs but his staff refuse to be vaccinated. They claim they will quit their jobs if forced to be vaccinated. I think where practical the patient should be notified if their caregivers are vaccinated or not. If it is that big of a concern to them, let them decide to seek care elsewhere. Can the vaccinated health workers refuse to attend to unvaccinated patients? Seriously, what is the end game?

I enjoy wrestling

Court deals blow to health care workers on vax mandateA federal judge ruled Friday that an Ohio health care provider could require its workers to get vaccinated against COVID-19 or risk losing their jobs.1st ruling of its kind »
A tough decision for some to make. My PCP office is in our local hospital. He and his staff our pro vaccination. I have had dealt with skin cancer in the past. I go for yearly exams. My surgeons office is in the same hospital. My surgeon was vaccinated and became very ill. He was incapacitated for a couple of weeks and was on oxygen. He doesn't claim to be anti-vacs but his staff refuse to be vaccinated. They claim they will quit their jobs if forced to be vaccinated. I think where practical the patient should be notified if their caregivers are vaccinated or not. If it is that big of a concern to them, let them decide to seek care elsewhere. Can the vaccinated health workers refuse to attend to unvaccinated patients? Seriously, what is the end game?
Medical staff shortage and possibly more deaths. Why the hell did they work thru the pandemic inception? Political ash clowns

ProV1

Alabama Pickers who profited off anti vaccine videos and merchandise both died of Covid within days of one another. They leave 2 kids. After his wife died first and before his own passing, the husband tweeted begging for more money to pay medical and funeral expenses.

Gulliotine

Alabama Pickers who profited off anti vaccine videos and merchandise both died of Covid within days of one another. They leave 2 kids. After his wife died first and before his own passing, the husband tweeted begging for more money to pay medical and funeral expenses.

You ghoulish bastards are beyond contempt.

This is akin to Conservatives continually highlighting AIDS deaths.

By all means though, continue to display your despicable moral values.

ProV1

Not really. The dead Alabama Pickers were beyond contempt. I wonder how many idiots died who believed their videos?

TigerPaw

It would only be akin to highlighting AIDS deaths, of AIDS victims who spread disinformation which gets people killed. Then it would a public service.

The people who remain silent or actually support people like the Pickers, and know better, are the ones with despicable moral values. The ones who don't know better, are simply ignorant loudmouths who gambled, lost, and shamed their legacy for all eternity. Hope it was worth it. If not then don't be like them.

lotr10

Facts can be stubborn things. Plenty of references at the end of this article:

5. Average age of “Covid death” is greater than the average life expectancy. The average age of a “Covid death” in the UK is 82.5 years. In Italy it’s 86. Germany, 83. Switzerland, 86. Canada, 86. The US, 78, Australia, 82.

In almost all cases the median age of a “Covid death” is higher than the national life expectancy.

Another FACT shown:

1632748135229.png

lotr10

This shoots down a lot of the yappi epidemiologists that big driver of the spread is coming accross the border. VAX WORKS!
Hey Happy do you know how to read a map? El Paso is on the border. The illegals are trying to put as much distance between themselves and the border as possible. And the the Biden administration is taking the illegals they do catch and releasing them all over the country - particularly in Red states.