Are you fully vaccinated? Why or why not?

OldSoulon

Just curious
If 285 million doses have been given in the US
Over a billion given worldwide
When is it vetted enough
And since we no longer have polio or smallpox due to a vaccine developed and administered generations ago when the vetting process were much less sophisticated I’m not quite sure I understand the more vetting “logic”
Read up on the early polio vaccines. Not the one we all took.

bob99

Yet, you are so compassionate for others you choose to wear a mask. I bet you have the liberal yard sign that either says "Hate has no Home Here" or "We believe...." just to say you are better than everyone.
Not hardly. Unlike you I have no worry about my masculinity that wearing a little mask maybe 15 minutes a day doesn't scare me.

bob99

You should ask your elderly, obese, covid survivor friend to see why he got the vaccine and not us on yappi.
You are the Trump diehard supporter. I didn't want him or Biden. You tell me. Why did Trump get the covid shot? If you support Trump and he is in favor of getting the vaccine, why not you? Trump should have owned the vaccine. He would be President right now if he had.

Hammerdrill

You are the Trump diehard supporter. I didn't want him or Biden. You tell me. Why did Trump get the covid shot? If you support Trump and he is in favor of getting the vaccine, why not you? Trump should have owned the vaccine. He would be President right now if he had.
He brought you the vaccine. I think you have mindlessly assumed we all just agree with everything Trump does. This is of course not accurate. But it doesn't fit with your idea that we are a cult.

Omar

Not hardly. Unlike you I have no worry about my masculinity that wearing a little mask maybe 15 minutes a day doesn't scare me.
Wearing a mask isn’t a big deal, but I’m not participating in this moronic cosmetic theater. You can’t spend an entire yr telling people to “listen to the science”, then ignore it bc a large group are too pvssified to get back to normal life.

bob99

He brought you the vaccine. I think you have mindlessly assumed we all just agree with everything Trump does. This is of course not accurate. But it doesn't fit with your idea that we are a cult.
Where have I stated that you are part of a cult? Is everything a conspiracy to you? I think Trump has been and is still privileged to more pertinent information than any of us. For him to have had covid and still elected to take the vaccine speaks volumes to me. He fast tracked the vaccine and apparently he feels it is a useful and safe tool to use.

bob99

Wearing a mask isn’t a big deal, but I’m not participating in this moronic cosmetic theater.
So why do you comment on it if it is no big deal? Who cares whether you participate or not? That is your business. Why degrade those who don't agree with you? Nobody is forcing you to do anything.

Gulliotine

This may be the gayest rationalization for doing something that has little to no effect on an objective.

So I don't make the same mistake, I hereby rationalize not getting the shot because I'm not a homo like Bob.

lmao

bob99

This may be the gayest rationalization for doing something that has little to no effect on an objective.

So I don't make the same mistake, I hereby rationalize not getting the shot because I'm not a homo like Bob.

lmao
I thought you were better than that G. Fortunately I have no question of my masculinity. Otherwise I would be highly concerned about the opinion of the foremost homosexual on Yappi who apparently has quite a bit of first hand knowledge. You are a homo in a league of your own. All hail the Queen!

Gulliotine

I thought you were better than that G. Fortunately I have no question of my masculinity. Otherwise I would be highly concerned about the opinion of the foremost homosexual on Yappi who apparently has quite a bit of first hand knowledge. You are a homo in a league of your own. All hail the Queen!
Attaboy.

Harrycrane

I am fully vaccinated but don’t judge those who aren’t. Frankly, I’m more annoyed by the cultish idiots who think it’s some kind of personal achievement.

I see a lot more of the feel tough who are anti vaccine . You know , the azzzbole = strength and I’m a tough guy lunkheads . I don’t see any people who think it’s an achievement. But I know you need to keep your conservative I’m really a tough guy street cred. I got the vaccine but I am annoyed by many who got it ? Trying to have it both ways in the echo chamber . 😂

Hammerdrill

Where have I stated that you are part of a cult? Is everything a conspiracy to you? I think Trump has been and is still privileged to more pertinent information than any of us. For him to have had covid and still elected to take the vaccine speaks volumes to me. He fast tracked the vaccine and apparently he feels it is a useful and safe tool to use.
Just because he got it doesn't mean people who have natural immunity should get it. Hope this helps.

bob99

Just because he got it doesn't mean people who have natural immunity should get it. Hope this helps.
What helps is everybody do what they feel is best. The post is "Are You Fully Vaccinated?" Why or why not? I stated I am fully vaccinated and I stated why I felt safe in doing so. Why should anybody get upset because I am vaccinated? I don't care if you are vaccinated or not. I am not advising anyone else in what to do.

winbypin

I am not a diehard trump supporter. I have no idea why he got the vaccine and I don't care. It's not my business. Just like it's not your business why I haven't taken the vaccine.

winbypin

What do these volumes tell you exactly?

winbypin

I see a lot more of the feel tough who are anti vaccine . You know , the azzzbole = strength and I’m a tough guy lunkheads . I don’t see any people who think it’s an achievement. But I know you need to keep your conservative I’m really a tough guy street cred. I got the vaccine but I am annoyed by many who got it ? Trying to have it both ways in the echo chamber . 😂
You're kidding right? People are practically bragging about being fully vaccinated any chance they can get. In meetings, on social media, regular media....it is getting ridiculous.

Omar

There’s idiots getting tattoos to commemorate their vaccinations. Also, you’ve got a bunch of Tik Tok Gen Z losers making gay videos about it. Case in point.

Omar

So why do you comment on it if it is no big deal? Who cares whether you participate or not? That is your business. Why degrade those who don't agree with you? Nobody is forcing you to do anything.
Bc I can’t stand idiocy. We allow these idiots way too much influence.

Reactions: y2h

bob99

I am not a diehard trump supporter. I have no idea why he got the vaccine and I don't care. It's not my business. Just like it's not your business why I haven't taken the vaccine.
True that. It is none of my business if you get the vaccine or not. I truly don't care. You are doing me no harm and what you are doing works for you.

bob99

What do these volumes tell you exactly?
I would think that Trump having had covid and dealing with doctors who specialize in treating viruses would have more knowledge on the subject than me. Having had covid I would think he would have natural immunity. For him to think taking a shot after having had covid tells me there might be a good reason to take the shot.

winbypin

I would think that Trump having had covid and dealing with doctors who specialize in treating viruses would have more knowledge on the subject than me. Having had covid I would think he would have natural immunity. For him to think taking a shot after having had covid tells me there might be a good reason to take the shot.
Of all things you trust trump about, this is it? Lol.

Was it ever actually verified from trump (not some anonymous source) that be got the vaccine?

Reactions: y2h

I enjoy wrestling

Risk vrs reward maybe. If I was his age I would probably get the shot. I'm 57 and take good care of myself. Already had the Vid, I'll let nature take it's course. But, I respect anyone that want shot. None of my business. Good health to all.

bob99

Of all things you trust trump about, this is it? Lol.

Was it ever actually verified from trump (not some anonymous source) that be got the vaccine?
Did former President Donald Trump get the COVID vaccine ...https://www.deseret.com › former-president-donald-tru...
One of many articles. I can't prove he had it, but I believe there is enough articles to think he did. I have never heard Trump deny taking it.
I think Trump fast tracking of the covid vaccine was a success on his part and he should have promoted it as a crowning achievement for his administration. He missed the boat on that one.

bob99

Bc I can’t stand idiocy. We allow these idiots way too much influence.
Come on Omar, let it all out. Tell us how you really feel>
The Kid Mero Wow GIF by Desus & Mero