Are you a true West Sider??

I don't remember if anyone mentioned it or not, but the new Petsmart in the location of the old Bed, Bath and Beyond in Western Hills Plaza is open.

An Orange Theory Fitness studio looks like it'll soon open in the seemingly cursed space in Harrison Greene where Tom & Chee and Keystone Mac Shack previously operated.
Space is fine
Tom and Chee quite possibly worse concept in 50 years

Um. Not buying it. They were bad before. High priced grilled cheese and tomato soup
And it wasn’t that good
I disagree and that's ok everyone has different tastes.
I didn't think it was high priced considering what places like Panera charge for similar food. I did enjoy their grilled cheese on donuts (sounds nasty but actually worked in a weird way).

I do think that particular location for any business is a tough.

I didn't think it was high priced considering what places like Panera charge for similar food. I did enjoy their grilled cheese on donuts (sounds nasty but actually worked in a weird way).

Understand. We can agree to disagree. Bottom line. If Concept/food was any good they’d be around. Multiple locations failed

Dewey's, Graeter's and First Watch don't seem to have any problems.
True. I was mainly referring to how small that Tom and Chee was, unless I'm remembering wrong. I was only in there once and don't get over to that part of Green Township very often anymore.

Understand. We can agree to disagree. Bottom line. If Concept/food was any good they’d be around. Multiple locations failed
You are right on the failures, those all happened after the mismanagement after they went on Shark Tank. Too many locations way too fast.

True. I was mainly referring to how small that Tom and Chee was, unless I'm remembering wrong. I was only in there once and don't get over to that part of Green Township very often anymore.
You are remembering correctly. It is a small space. In the end, it's good that the property managers have been able to find replacement tenants.

You are right on the failures, those all happened after the mismanagement after they went on Shark Tank. Too many locations way too fast.
everyone had a chance to try it once or twice Once that happened and the novelty wore off they tanked quickly. Ie bad concept

I have to agree. I never heard any love for that building before this plan came about. Not all old buildings are historic.

Saw this current picture of the building that is supposedly going to be torn down.

FOOTGGDX0AYabgJ

Saw this current picture of the building that is supposedly going to be torn down.
It has been completely stripped inside and all of the fireplaces and other structural antiques are now at the Wooden Nickle for sale and as far as what runfan said; don't we have any "historic buildings" in West Price Hill? I guess we are note allowed to have any.

It has been completely stripped inside and all of the fireplaces and other structural antiques are now at the Wooden Nickle for sale and as far as what runfan said; don't we have any "historic buildings" in West Price Hill? I guess we are note allowed to have any.
Do you have any historic photos of the building you could share?

There are hundreds of beautiful, old homes all over Price Hill and Westwood. The Radel Funeral Home is not one of them. The Boys and Girls Club is doing a good thing for Price Hill but unfortunately they're being run off by a select few like a bunch of villains. It's time to move on

I’m trying to imagine storage on a second floor. Seems like people want to pull a vehicle up to the storage unit to load and unload. Wonder if they will have elevators?
There are second story, ground level entrances on the north and south sides of that building so I'd imagine that's where the entrance to the storage place will be. Dillards closed those entrances for the later years they were still open

On a more disturbing note there was another shooting on Elbron tonight. It seems Elbron has become a real shooting gallery in the last year!

There are storage units all over the westside. Do people not throw anything away anymore?
I can be a bit of a conspiracy enthusiast at times, but I am convinced self storage business are fronts for illegal activity. They are popping up more and more in NKY as well.

It would be pretty easy to funnel money and product through that type of business.

Self storage is literally popping up everywhere and it doesn't make sense.

I can be a bit of a conspiracy enthusiast at times, but I am convinced self storage business are fronts for illegal activity. They are popping up more and more in NKY as well.

It would be pretty easy to funnel money and product through that type of business.

Self storage is literally popping up everywhere and it doesn't make sense.
Those and Delhi Pike getting 2 new car washes at once. Breaking Bad anyone?

Those and Delhi Pike getting 2 new car washes at once. Breaking Bad anyone?
They are popping up all over my town too. Apparently they are incredibly profitable. A friends dad had a very successful law practice in Dallas, “retired” and got into the car washing business. Apparently he makes more now than he did as a lawyer.

But who knows, to your point, maybe he’s a Saul.

I’m trying to imagine storage on a second floor. Seems like people want to pull a vehicle up to the storage unit to load and unload. Wonder if they will have elevators?
It is going to be a CubeSmart self storage facility I believe
At least they’ve taken an eyesore and done a pretty good job or renovating the facade to something s little more pleasing

The westside is full of car washes, storage facilities, dollar stores, skylines, larosas, and mexican restaurants. Can we get another tire store on Glenway and Harrison?

What is the restaurant going in next to Waffle House on Delhi Pike? Looks like another fast food joint sadly. It's odd to finally see the old Central Hardware building come down after 20+ years of neglect.