AOC "women will undergo genital examinations if men are barred from playing in womens sports"

When have school teams failed to require a physical ? She grew up in New York, ffs

She's a near-brainless political novelist, creating a narrative. Nothing much more

1701947893056.png

Maybe she trying her best to convince us how smart she is and she is really dumber than we could have imagined. I think that is closer to the truth.
sounds like she isn't so dumb in the ways of DC..... from a a very bad bartender to a person worth in the Millions$$$$$$$$

my son is a sophomore in high school. Has to have a yearly physical, but not the coughing part.

my son is a sophomore in high school. Has to have a yearly physical, but not the coughing part.
The coughing hernia exam is probably old-school. I doubt if boys have to go through that exam anymore. We had to line up, drop our pants and have a doctor exam us for a hernia while we coughed. Not fun.

The coughing hernia exam is probably old-school. I doubt if boys have to go through that exam anymore. We had to line up, drop our pants and have a doctor exam us for a hernia while we coughed. Not fun.
Correct, Also played in the 80's and went through the cough exam every year. My kids never had to do that for their annual sports physical.

and NOW she is a Politician that is worth Millions... how do you do that making 175000 to 200,000 a year... its just not the democraps... its a whole bunch of Repulicans too!!
I thought this was a thread about private part exams.

I thought this was a thread about private part exams.
It was, but the idiocy of the Congresswoman that made that statement so easily came to light that people moved on.

I believe everyone here can agree that she is a more on.

Maybe she trying her best to convince us how smart she is and she is really dumber than we could have imagined. I think that is closer to the truth.
I remember when I was a kid in junior high and was fascinated by the federal government and knew the names and states of every Senator and most of the heavy hitters in the House, of both parties, and thinking these folks must be the best and brightest and most patriotic citizens of our nation.

As I got further into adulthood I sadly realized the reality is we are largely led by superficial, greedy, sociopathic morons who are only out for themselves and will sell out this country in a heartbeat if it can enrich their coffers.