Anyone surprised?

imhipp21

New Orleans Pelicans gathering information after Jaxson Hayes reportedly arrested in Los Angeles area​

First off Prayers to all involved
2 absolutely I was not surprised one bit, will someone please say it…… ok I will, he needs HELP, something is just not right? Maybe growing up privileged so to speak as something to do with all this, but he definitely has to mature.

3 sadly, he’ll be out the league, we’ll see him on 30 for 30 or E60 of his downfall and whatever happened to ……… and it’s so very sad and unfortunate.

4 we haven’t heard his side just yet, and so I will give him a little bit of doubt, until I hear the whole story.

On the contrary, his Cincinnati counterpart from the same draft class (but much more humble beginnings), Darius Bazley, just spent this past week of the offseason doing youth ministry with Life Church.

Which one was so widely designated a "head case" prior to the 2019 draft?

First off Prayers to all involved
2 absolutely I was not surprised one bit, will someone please say it…… ok I will, he needs HELP, something is just not right? Maybe growing up privileged so to speak as something to do with all this, but he definitely has to mature.

3 sadly, he’ll be out the league, we’ll see him on 30 for 30 or E60 of his downfall and whatever happened to ……… and it’s so very sad and unfortunate.

4 we haven’t heard his side just yet, and so I will give him a little bit of doubt, until I hear the whole story.
Have there been other incidents with Hayes? What makes you say you were not surprised? For his sake I hope there is an explanation to the events and they are resolved without significant consequences (unless of course consequences are warranted)

On the contrary, his Cincinnati counterpart from the same draft class (but much more humble beginnings), Darius Bazley, just spent this past week of the offseason doing youth ministry with Life Church.

Which one was so widely designated a "head case" prior to the 2019 draft?
Darius has had a huge turn around over the past two years. I am happy for him.

Have there been other incidents with Hayes? What makes you say you were not surprised? For his sake I hope there is an explanation to the events and they are resolved without significant consequences (unless of course consequences are warranted)
When he wasn’t chosen for the rookie all star game, he went to social media of course and said nba, can suck his d..k,

he was also benched earlier in season for in maturity issues along with lack of effort and no energy. But, he did keep a positive attitude.

this will be the last comment I make concerning jaxson . Maybe I’m all wrong about this young man, either way, it’s really none of my business.

I really hope things work out for him on and off the court.

Well, I was at a Moe game his senior year. He flexed after a dunk without a pound of muscle on his body. It made me ponder his maturity right there.
john mulaney snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I can see how his wishy washiness frustrates people, but as a Princeton guy, I've never seen anything out of Darius that puts his character into question.