Another Trump defeat in court.

Redandgold

The Donald lost in court again tonight as he continued to try and hide his January 6th guilt. The three judge appeals court literally laughed at him. The only chance he has left is a decision by the Supreme Court to permit him to use the executive privilege excuse. The SC has disappointed him before. Sometimes judges appointed for life actually are guided by their conscience and respect for the Constitution.

Trump isn't president.

You're welcome.
up at 130 to submit this. Know nothing pedant lies awake at 130 why? Are you a teenager? A college kid home for break? Oh, that's right you must have been at a concert and are just winding down lol

The Donald lost in court again tonight as he continued to try and hide his January 6th guilt. The three judge appeals court literally laughed at him. The only chance he has left is a decision by the Supreme Court to permit him to use the executive privilege excuse. The SC has disappointed him before. Sometimes judges appointed for life actually are guided by their conscience and respect for the Constitution.
Guilt ?

He is the party...they have no platform or ideas and he is controlling the money and who runs in what election. It is a giant Cuckhold for trump's personal ego and the election denial is the litmus test. (Look at Gonazlez....read the story on Peter Meijer)

The unanimous 68-page opinion from the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia describes the urgent national interest in an investigation of an attack that threatened the peaceful transfer of power from Trump to President Joe Biden. And it directly connects the chaos of that day to Trump’s own statements calling for a “wild” protest in Washington and urging supporters to march on the Capitol and “fight.”

?

up at 130 to submit this. Know nothing pedant lies awake at 130 why? Are you a teenager? A college kid home for break? Oh, that's right you must have been at a concert and are just winding down lol
GIF by Steve Harvey TV

You are so damned weird, Harry. wtf?
You don’t know the context . The know nohing pedant does . ? . Was it the Foo fighters again ? Big shot bus exec burning the midnight oil posting at 130 ? Most big shots keep those hours . Goes back a ways with him judging late night early morning posts( not staying up getting up ) . Bitter ? About what ? Stepping in for your Lil buddy ?? Loyalty .

You don’t know the context . The know nohing pedant does . ? . Was it the Foo fighters again ? Big shot bus exec burning the midnight oil posting at 130 ? Most big shots keep those hours . Goes back a ways with him judging late night early morning posts( not staying up getting up ) . Bitter ? About what ? Stepping in for your Lil buddy ?? Loyalty .
Lol WBP, I didn't know you were a Bus Exec. I'm assuming Harry's jealous as you must be in charge of the tour buses for all the musical acts that you attend for the concerts. Perhaps this is where his anger and bitterness is from? Poor guy, it must be difficult for him being a bookie and not being very smart.

Lol WBP, I didn't know you were a Bus Exec. I'm assuming Harry's jealous as you must be in charge of the tour buses for all the musical acts that you attend for the concerts. Perhaps this is where his anger and bitterness is from? Poor guy, it must be difficult for him being a bookie and not being very smart.
Lol. He wanted to bet me one time "any sum of money" that I didn't have people that work for me in Tulsa. I called his bluff and he turned tail and ran. Since then he pictures me as someone that runs a trucking company that has terminal in Tulsa I guess. Similar to how he thinks you're from Detroit. It's pretty hilarious the things he dreams up in that melon of his.

But hey....if you want some betting advice on the NFL or NCAA sports he is your guy. He almost always wins he claims. Of course, my experience with people that almost always win when gambling is they really lose most of the time. But anyway....he puts all his gambling recommendations for pro and college sports right there in a HS sports forum. Why? Why not I guess is the real question. It's not like yappi has forums for pro and college sports or something.

Wait....hairball just can't find them I guess.