Another school shooting

I'm all for the second amendment and own plenty of guns, but if you have children and you don't keep them in a safe you're a moron IMHO.
Last time I checked being a moron is not against the law. Not locking up your guns is not against the law either.

After you disregard the parts of your post that you realize are just trolling, I hope you realize that I meant "semi-engaged in the job of parenting". I can't always tell when you're faking stupid for fun.
I meant that the parents were full throttle MAGAs. I also meant that your sicko rant on the plight of white males driven by BLM and CRT as an explanation for mass murder is definition of trolling. If not, it is pure mental illness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you provide evidence that Fox has said that the Democrats and China created the virus to ensure that Trump lost? You make up quite a bit of sh$t...
Talk to Guillotine. He claims that the pandemic was created by the Chinese at the urging of Biden to ensure that Trump lost the election.

There really is no point in debating these issues anymore. Nothing is ever going to be done to help prevent it on either side

Who is Josh Bernstein? LMAO :LOL: :ROFLMAO: Does he do OpEd for Trumplandia Report? Keep trying?
Good question. He is a MAGA nut job talk show host who also railed against masks and vaccines until he got covid. Unlike many others of his type, he was lucky enough not to die. He just begged for prayers.

"This thing is brutal. It's not the flu, it's not. With the flu, it's like okay, you're sick, you've got a headache, you're sneezing, cold, stuffy, achy, this that. You could get some amoxicillin and three, four, five days later you're good to go, right? Nah, this isn't like that." He concluded his weekly show by asking his viewers to keep him in their prayers while he battled the virus.

I meant that the parents were full throttle MAGAs down to taking it in the rear and grabbing p*ssies. I also meant that your sicko rant on the plight of white males driven by BLM and CRT as an explanation for mass murder is definition of trolling. If not, it is pure mental illness.
You just plain can't read, huh ?

And who tied the shooter to Trump? You. What she said had nothing to do with what happened at that school. TYpical lib media.
No. The mother tied herself to Trump and the Mother is tied to the shooter. She birthed the murderer and made sure he had an adequate weapon to execute a bunch of kids.

No. The mother tied herself to Trump and the Mother is tied to the shooter. She birthed the murderer and made sure he had an adequate weapon to execute a bunch of kids.
Lol. Ok, I guess a letter to President Trump is relevant to a school shooting. Keep floundering.

Good question. He is a MAGA nut job talk show host who also railed against masks and vaccines until he got covid. Unlike many others of his type, he was lucky enough not to die. He just begged for prayers.

"This thing is brutal. It's not the flu, it's not. With the flu, it's like okay, you're sick, you've got a headache, you're sneezing, cold, stuffy, achy, this that. You could get some amoxicillin and three, four, five days later you're good to go, right? Nah, this isn't like that." He concluded his weekly show by asking his viewers to keep him in their prayers while he battled the virus.
Yeah so again, who is Josh Bernstein? Keep plugging along Fatty.... :LOL: ? :ROFLMAO:

Who actually listens to these off the wall podcasts? The NutriMedical Report? Sounds like a commercial for Nutrisystem.