Another bites the dust, Anderson HS Redskins no more.

H
Kaepernick** ... anyway, I never had a problem with that. I always thought you should stand but im not his dad, im not a 49ers fan, it never really phased me
He is a putt but his kneeling made him look like a fool and his choice. His views on law enforcement (pig socks) and other issues in the past few years including his allegiances put a different light on his flag response. He is/was disingenuous regarding his real reasons.

H

He is a putt but his kneeling made him look like a fool and his choice. His views on law enforcement (pig socks) and other issues in the past few years including his allegiances put a different light on his flag response. He is/was disingenuous regarding his real reasons.
Please elaborate. This should be interesting seeing as how you’ve never met/spoken to the man or walked in his shoes. What were his “ real” reasons ? With the likes of Nathan Peterman, Matt Barkley, Colt McCoy among others still in the league it’s not about a roster spot.

Please elaborate. This should be interesting seeing as how you’ve never met/spoken to the man

You have? Tell us more. My impression is the same as Irwin20s but I'm willing to be swayed.

As for the rest, as vetted as pro players are I doubt the bottom ten at any position are actually better by any measure you choose than every unsigned player anywhere except, they still got the job.

Please elaborate. This should be interesting seeing as how you’ve never met/spoken to the man or walked in his shoes. What were his “ real” reasons ? With the likes of Nathan Peterman, Matt Barkley, Colt McCoy among others still in the league it’s not about a roster spot.
Maybe its the fact that he sucks AAAAAAND the fact that nobody wants a whiny brat on their team

Maybe its the fact that he sucks AAAAAAND the fact that nobody wants a whiny brat on their team
I prefer facts over illogical ranting.
Nathan Peterman 3 total TD 12 interceptions. 33 Passer rating yet still on a roster.
Kaepernick 72 passing TDS 13 Rushing TDS 30 interceptions 88.9 passer rating.
Of course you’re free to “believe” whatever you want.

Did Winton Woods BoE receive complaints before retiring the Warrior Logo or did they just decide all the sudden it was racist/prejudice?

I think they could have come up with a better logo if they used "Raptor" as reference to birds of prey instead of a dinosaur. Like the Raptor roller coaster at Cedar Point's logo and what little theming it has depicts a bird. I can't take that dinosaur seriously.

I remember Cincinnati Riverhawks soccer team. Didn't they play at Galbraith Field in Kings. Comets is too niche to have more than one in town. We already have the Mason Comets. The Cincinnati.com piece said Bears was another finalist. As simple as it is, I think Bears would have been good. I can't think of any other school in Cincinnati that are the Bears.

name is awesome... logo is atrocious

Ravens would also be a fine name. Raptors fits better with the color scheme.

Anderson Aoulettes. While we're getting all "woke" like the Canadians.
Here ya go. No one should take offense to this one. ?
alouette.jpg

Now that that's accomplished, let's talk about this: Ander SON. hmmm
I love it. I think it's fun and different, but most old fogies round here won't see it that way.

They
1) called themselves extinct and
2) unlikely to ever pick up the check.

Its really not as bad as I envisioned just from the title in the post. I guess they couldn't have gone with Rex' because that means "kings." Being Kings of the Queen city, that wouldn't go over well. Tyrants? uh... no. Raptors not bad but as others, I think I would have gone with a predator bird type or the nonbinary Godzilla'sゴジラ . But I agree, their logo is fun. Halftimes could also be fun.

Last edited:
I just find this choice so strange and I totally agree with the previous poster - if you are going to choose Raptor, it's odd they didn't go with the bird of prey type theme. I think it makes for some much better apparel/marketing.

I have no affiliation to Anderson and have only been to their stadium once, but I like the Anderson Raptors. I'm not a huge fan of the "-hawk" type mascots whether it be Redhawks, Riverhawks, Warhawks, or Thunderhawks... they're all just kinda the same and forgettable for me at least. It sounds like Raptors was the clear winner from the folks actually affiliated with Anderson, so good for them. It's different and stands out. Their primary logo may be a little cartoonish, but it is a school after all not a professional sports team. Plus they have those secondary logos which aren't so bad either. I like their rebrand. Kudos to them for their strategic planning and ultimate decision.

I have no affiliation to Anderson and have only been to their stadium once, but I like the Anderson Raptors. I'm not a huge fan of the "-hawk" type mascots whether it be Redhawks, Riverhawks, Warhawks, or Thunderhawks... they're all just kinda the same and forgettable for me at least. It sounds like Raptors was the clear winner from the folks actually affiliated with Anderson, so good for them. It's different and stands out. Their primary logo may be a little cartoonish, but it is a school after all not a professional sports team. Plus they have those secondary logos which aren't so bad either. I like their rebrand. Kudos to them for their strategic planning and ultimate decision.

obvious hawk hater. :D

HLM!