Anderson- Withrow Week 2

So both teams coming off a loss. Withrow also has players leaving/quitting the team.

Thoughts predictions?

A must win for Anderson and the more convincing the better. A loss to me means UH-OH!!! With Lakota West staring them down next week can't afford a 0-3 start heading into confrence play. A convincing win will give them momentum heading to LW where everyone knows a Cox team can be beaten no matter how much bigger, faster and better they are. Then after the conference results of week 1 who knows???

Redskins need to clean some things up and step up and play with confidence. The senior class needs to realize their time is now! GO REDSKINS!:party:

Amen to all, this group has some serious Jitters, but I feel they will put it together this Friday, and they have to "Gitter Done".

Go Skins!!

I like Withrow in this. How are Anderson's roster numbers? I remember their freshman teams a few years back being extremely small numbers-wise in both the current junior and seniors classes.

I think the Sycamore game was a "shock"(eye opener)to the Redskins, I know it was to me, and I see them coming out with a Vengeance, or I hope so! Seniors are about 25 to 27 this year and I think the Junior class is about the same. Good size and speed but have to Focus and fix the mental errors.

Ill pass on a prediction. Very curious to see the final score on this game. I will have a better understanding where most teams are slotted after this one.