An astonishing example of why my ancestors left Europe.

Yorktown

The Dutch government announced plans to buy and close up to 3,000 farms near areas deemed environmentally sensitive to comply with EU climate rules, the Telegraph reported.

The Netherlands stated that it would first offer one-time voluntary deals to large nitrogen-emitting farms in hopes of reducing pollution. However, if not enough farmers accept that initial offer, the Dutch government announced that it would move forward with "compulsory purchases."

According to the government plan, which hopes to target 2,000 to 3,000 farms, landowners will first be offered a deal "well over" the property's value.

Nitrogen Minister Christianne van der Wal told members of parliament on Friday, "There is no better offer coming." She added that if enough farmers do not take the "voluntary" offers, then with "pain in the heart," the government will move forward with compulsory purchases.

Or else you will bend the knee…. Bend the knee to the new EU environment gods.
Another example of the results of unarmed ”citizens”

This is why those bad old slave owning founding fathers enshrined the 2nd A in the Bill of Rights!
and is why no mass shooting will ever compel me to give up my 2A.. Liberty or Death — Patrick Henry.

“They” the WEF, G20 with their minions like Tredeau in Canada are moving forward with their 2030 agenda. America and our 400+ million guns in citizens possession is about the only massive thorn in their plans.

I heard this on the radio today. 3,000 farms? I’m surprised there are that many farms in all of the Netherlands, it’s about the size of New Jersey. Also the EU and the environmentalists are nuts.

I heard this on the radio today. 3,000 farms? I’m surprised there are that many farms in all of the Netherlands, it’s about the size of New Jersey. Also the EU and the environmentalists are nuts.
The Dutch are probably the most prolific farmers on Earth.. They produce an unreal amount of food in comparison to the actual size of their country.
If an effort of the EU to worship their Malthusian cult ideology , they want to destroy these prolific farmers. There is too much food in the world for useless eaters. They cant reduce the population with these pesky Dutch producing so much food.

The Dutch are probably the most prolific farmers on Earth.. They produce an unreal amount of food in comparison to the actual size of their country.
Wonder what the Dutch government is going to do with all these unemployed farmers? Wouldn’t this be a big hit to their GDP?Whats the upside for the people of the Netherlands? Seems suicidal to me.

#superfund sites. #CampLejeune , #LA-SMOG #
“They” the WEF, G20 with their minions like Tredeau in Canada are moving forward with their 2030 agenda. America and our 400+ million guns in citizens possession is about the only massive thorn in their plans.
Yeah, your guns are useless to what can be brought down upon you. What a joke.

Let's go back to the good ol' days of neighborhoods decimated by cancer because of industrial pollution.

AHH... the guns thing made me laugh. Build a wall! What other childish things can conservatives think of?

Let's go back to the good ol' days of neighborhoods decimated by cancer because of industrial pollution.

AHH... the guns thing made me laugh. Build a wall! What other childish things can conservatives think of?
Open the border put out a welcome sign, name something as stupid as this and this was thought up by the liberals all by themselves.

Last edited:

If you'd have been raised better, guns wouldn't scare you this much.

Guns are good.

Last edited:
Little old family “truck farms”, maybe ? Dane’s tulip farm ?

The Dutch government announced plans to buy and close up to 3,000 farms near areas deemed environmentally sensitive to comply with EU climate rules, the Telegraph reported.

The Netherlands stated that it would first offer one-time voluntary deals to large nitrogen-emitting farms in hopes of reducing pollution. However, if not enough farmers accept that initial offer, the Dutch government announced that it would move forward with "compulsory purchases."

According to the government plan, which hopes to target 2,000 to 3,000 farms, landowners will first be offered a deal "well over" the property's value.

Nitrogen Minister Christianne van der Wal told members of parliament on Friday, "There is no better offer coming." She added that if enough farmers do not take the "voluntary" offers, then with "pain in the heart," the government will move forward with compulsory purchases.

Or else you will bend the knee…. Bend the knee to the new EU environment gods.
Another example of the results of unarmed ”citizens”

This is why those bad old slave owning founding fathers enshrined the 2nd A in the Bill of Rights!
and is why no mass shooting will ever compel me to give up my 2A.. Liberty or Death — Patrick Henry.
What kind of backward society shuts down farms? Food is the number one necessity of a society.

You are not in the non-crazy group I mentioned.

What kind of backward society shuts down farms? Food is the number one necessity of a society.
The Netherlands exports more food than they consume by a mile. They are obviously putting their country first. MNGA. Hell with supplying the world at their own expense. They will leave plenty of farms to more than feed their people. BTW … It’s a cool place. Was there last May. Lot’s of farm land and windmills. They basically founded the windmill.

The Netherlands exports more food than they consume by a mile. They are obviously putting their country first. MNGA. Hell with supplying the world at their own expense. They will leave plenty of farms to more than feed their people. BTW … It’s a cool place. Was there last May. Lot’s of farm land and windmills. They basically founded the windmill.
And how’s the massage parlor scene?

If you'd have been raised better, guns wouldn't scare you this much.

Guns are good.
Guns don't scare me at all. It's just the stupidity that anyone would think that guns are the answer. You same people think that it is/was perfectly fine for the US government to take people's land to put a tar sands pipeline through it. People didn't use guns to stop it, they used peaceful means and the legal system like civil adults. We pay farmers not to farm in the US every year and no one is taking up arms against the government. Our government takes people's land often. No revolts over it. I live surrounded by the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. I've seen it first hand. No guns or well regulated militia used to stop the big bad government.

You gun nuts are a joke. A sad pathetic joke. Pollution has been a real problem in the past and will be a real problem in the future. The government is the only protection we have against irresponsible polluters. I don't see gun nuts taking up arms to make sure we have clean drinking water. Do you really think they will to make sure we don't?

Put the guns away and dust off your brains and use them for a change. You might want our life expectancy to decrease. You might want our quality of life to decrease. A lot more people are in favor of cleaner water and air than not. Most people want things to be better than worse and will support the government in crushing a bunch of whack jobs that feel they must be allowed to do harm and make things worse.

It's comical that the discussion went to gun stupidity.

Guns don't scare me at all. It's just the stupidity that anyone would think that guns are the answer. You same people think that it is/was perfectly fine for the US government to take people's land to put a tar sands pipeline through it. People didn't use guns to stop it, they used peaceful means and the legal system like civil adults. We pay farmers not to farm in the US every year and no one is taking up arms against the government. Our government takes people's land often. No revolts over it. I live surrounded by the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. I've seen it first hand. No guns or well regulated militia used to stop the big bad government.

You gun nuts are a joke. A sad pathetic joke. Pollution has been a real problem in the past and will be a real problem in the future. The government is the only protection we have against irresponsible polluters. I don't see gun nuts taking up arms to make sure we have clean drinking water. Do you really think they will to make sure we don't?

Put the guns away and dust off your brains and use them for a change. You might want our life expectancy to decrease. You might want our quality of life to decrease. A lot more people are in favor of cleaner water and air than not. Most people want things to be better than worse and will support the government in crushing a bunch of whack jobs that feel they must be allowed to do harm and make things worse.

This psycho rant and you call other people a joke.

It's OK, when the government comes for you you should hope people with guns are there to protect you. The proliferation of guns is why we have more freedom than anywhere else. Only an idiot would suggest they make us less safe.

The joke is being beholden to a centralized unelected bureaucracy and shutting down food production to virtue signal.

It’s more than double the size of NJ, FYI. 16,000 square miles to NJ’s ~7,400

Well, I'm glad you got that off your chest!

If I read that correctly, you'd feel a lot better about gun owners if they'd start shooting polluters. That seems extreme, but I'll bring it up at the next gun nut meeting and get back to you!

lmao

Reading you decreases my quality of life.

I will stop.

This psycho rant and you call other people a joke.

It's OK, when the government comes for you you should hope people with guns are there to protect you. The proliferation of guns is why we have more freedom than anywhere else. Only an idiot would suggest they make us less safe.

The joke is being beholden to a centralized unelected bureaucracy and shutting down food production to virtue signal.
You are just wrong. Stupid and wrong.

Well, I'm glad you got that off your chest!

If I read that correctly, you'd feel a lot better about gun owners if they'd start shooting polluters. That seems extreme, but I'll bring it up at the next gun nut meeting and get back to you!

lmao
Other than making everyone less safe from morons with guns, you gun nuts have done NOTHING to stop our government from doing anything.