alliance boys soccer

The Alliance boys soccer team is playing in the district championship this Saturday at 5. This team is a great team that is putting A-town on the map in the state of Ohio for soccer. 16 wins this year and I think 15 last year. There are some damn good soccer players on this team. Erchick is first team all-ohio this year and player of the year in the county. The goalie Etherton has 12 shutouts this year. It is not all him because the defense of Shaffer and Howard has been stellar. Alliance should make a point and come out to see this team play. They are good!!

Congrats to those guys on a great season.....I can't go to the games now though that Gurung isn't playing.

Well you are going with me on Saturday. The best way to show respect to our friend is to go out and support the red and blue...it's what he would do and we owe it to him to do that.

You'll also get to see Logan in action on the soccer field...which is always pretty funny lol

If MORE people were like us...they'd call it Steubenville

I do not care if we are called Steubenville, Mckinley, or Warren Harding more people need to come out to this game. I will c u there because I am going to be there. Erchick and this team are fun to watch and more people need to see this team. I will be watching them all the way to Columbus.

Even though their season came to an abrupt ending last night....This team is a fine group of young men that were very entertaining to watch!.....HUGE Kudo's to their coach who is a class act in himself! Coach Brunie runs a tight ship....He knows how to instill discipline & respect. I seen that both ON and OFF the field!! Great season by the 2008 Soccer TEAM....They knew the meaning of TEAM!!