Alliance Aviators

All I know is that the girls are working hard in the off season and very excited about this year....a refreshing change I might add.

...THE FREAK...

Aviator with wings....If I didn't know better I would think you had something against coach Pugh....All he did was to volunteer his time to make sure his daughter and the softball team has an opportunity to better themselves. That is what we are here to do as Parents and Coaches. You as both should know that. What is that song I used to hear....."They smile in your face," You know the rest....

...THE FREAK...

Freak..I have nothing agaisn't Pugh.don't even know him personally..I just see the tennis program and if you haven't notice it has been down for a long time ..and to be honest with you until kids start to play at country clubs and in stark county tourneys it will stay down...playing during the in season is not enough if you want to be good..Now I do understand this ...parents should be parents and let their children succeed on the own....does Pugh has a adgenda to volunteer????...and yes I do know the rest "All the time they want to take your place" is that what Pugh wants to do????

Maybe you should RE-READ my post ....I do believe that I stated he has a daughter that is playing and he has been involved with the softball program in some regards for a few years. I don't see him tucking tail and running at first sign of trouble....Is that what YOU did?

...THE FREAK...

5-3-1....overall but 5-0-1 after new years a lot of improvement.
the best part was that the girls got some opportunities that they normally wouldn't have to work on FUN-damentals.
Good luck lady Aviators this season!!!

...THE FREAK...

Maybe you should RE-READ my post ....I do believe that I stated he has a daughter that is playing and he has been involved with the softball program in some regards for a few years. I don't see him tucking tail and running at first sign of trouble....Is that what YOU did?

...THE FREAK...

:confused: :confused: :dang: :shrug:

Alliance will be a better team than last year. For sure, last season they had an idiot coach who cared about nothing but herself...ruining it for the girls and making them hate softball. 2 of the best players were run off the team because of her.

I don't see them winning state or anything...but a run in the tournament is a good possibility. I'd also look for them to give all the NBC teams a run for their money in conference play.