All State Teams

Here are the teams for those that haven’t seen them
2D34A102-F04D-4702-99FA-9E5B6910CD02.png

6F44118F-9678-4A7C-9FC7-854BF50A5AA2.png

I think Reinhold making HM is a shame. One of the most dominate middles in the state from what I've seen. Really want to see Gilbert in action. His stats are unreal.

Congrats to Jonah Gilbert and John Luers - well deserved. I think Luke Little deserved higher. I know this is based on school ball but what I saw from him in a couple games he was elite. Plus he (and Jonah Gilbert) both invited to the U19 USA Boys Youth National Training team this summer!

Gilbert is fun to watch. He has a few pieces around him but he is carrying the load. 37 kills in 3 sets in Regional Final. Jerome was trying a lot of things to slow him down but he can hit a variety of shots.

Excited to see states. Congrats to all the boys and good luck to the teams playing this weekend.

Congrats to Jonah Gilbert and John Luers - well deserved. I think Luke Little deserved higher. I know this is based on school ball but what I saw from him in a couple games he was elite. Plus he (and Jonah Gilbert) both invited to the U19 USA Boys Youth National Training team this summer!

Gilbert is fun to watch. He has a few pieces around him but he is carrying the load. 37 kills in 3 sets in Regional Final. Jerome was trying a lot of things to slow him down but he can hit a variety of shots.

Excited to see states. Congrats to all the boys and good luck to the teams playing this weekend.
Holy crap, just saw Gilbert's stats. 502 kills, only 87 errors and a 0.489 efficiency?! Carrying the load might be an understatement!