Akron City Series Basketball 2022-2023

I just got home and was able to turn on the game. My first impression, after only seeing 6 minutes of the third quarter, is Buchtel is too quick for Ready. Hope I’m not premature in my thinking. I see Coach Culp on the Griffs bench. He’s a good one.

1679082937323.png

So who do they have coming back? State title contender again in 2024 and beyond?
We lose 4 senior starters with incredible high basketball IQ, that would be tough for any team!! Stevie Diamond the other starter is only a sophomore and the starting QB, Dierre Pride played good minutes is back also. Hopefully this win helps them keep their current middle school team members in the building because the local parochial members are aware of the talent that resides currently on that side of the building and they are lurking,,,,

I just got home and was able to turn on the game. My first impression, after only seeing 6 minutes of the third quarter, is Buchtel is too quick for Ready. Hope I’m not premature in my thinking. I see Coach Culp on the Griffs bench. He’s a good one.
What is Culp's previous experience and any sustained regular season or post-season success ??