Abortion Pills

Irwin20

Where can I get the abortion pill?​

You can get medication abortion (AKA abortion pills) from many Planned Parenthood health centers. Our caring doctors and nurses are experts at providing safe abortion and non-judgmental support throughout the process. Even if your local Planned Parenthood health center doesn't provide the abortion pills, you can call for more information about where to get it.

When looking for a place to get an abortion, beware of “crisis pregnancy centers.” These fake clinics seem like medical centers that offer abortions or other pregnancy options, but they’re actually run by people who want to scare or shame people out of getting an abortion.

Depending on where you live, there may be restrictions if you’re 17 years old or younger, or waiting periods to get an abortion. You can ask about these when you call your doctor or your nearest Planned Parenthood health center.

Getting the abortion pill in the mail​

In some states, you can do your visit online (AKA telehealth) and get your abortion pills mailed to you.

At this time, only some Planned Parenthood health centers are able to offer telehealth for the abortion pill (where the pills are mailed to you or you pick them up at your local pharmacy). The best way to learn about the services available in your area is to call your nearest Planned Parenthood health center. Below is a list of Planned Parenthood affiliates that currently offer virtual visits for the abortion pill. In order to have the pills mailed to you, you must have an address where you can receive the pills in one of the states listed below:

So you can get a pill to kill a baby in the mail if you like even in Missouri and Mississippi. What’s the problem?

Steel Valley FB

I had asked here before if it’s too late for Mean Machine’s mom to take 100 day-after pills in hopes that they would somehow catch up to him.

Omar

I understand wanting to hold people accountable for their decisions, but there’s also a need to be practical. Forcing someone to be a parent is never going to work out well for anyone involved. It’s likely just going to create a perpetual cycle of fu** ups that continue to live off the govt tit.

Stirred not Shaken

First it is not a baby but of course the radicals on the right are already going after that....
Yes they are. But go ahead and justify murdering a human life by not calling them babies.

Stirred not Shaken

I understand wanting to hold people accountable for their decisions, but there’s also a need to be practical. Forcing someone to be a parent is never going to work out well for anyone involved. It’s likely just going to create a perpetual cycle of fu** ups that continue to live off the govt tit.

Actions have conseqeunces, and their is something called adoption.

Omar

Actions have conseqeunces, and their is something called adoption.
Yeah, except how many kids actually get adopted? The foster system is horrendous and you just end up with miserable, unloved kids.

Also, being a parent shouldn’t be considered a punishment. I get that Leftists seem to avoid accountability on almost everything, but this is one issue where forcing accountability does not help society.

Stirred not Shaken

Yeah, except how many kids actually get adopted? The foster system is horrendous and you just end up with miserable, unloved kids.

Also, being a parent shouldn’t be considered a punishment. I get that Leftists seem to avoid accountability on almost everything, but this is one issue where forcing accountability does not help society.
Say what? Not enough children to adopt, thats why some people adopt children from overseas:

While it is difficult to find an exact, accurate number to answer this question, Some sources estimate that there are about 2 million couples currently waiting to adopt in the United States — which means there are as many as 36 waiting families for every one child who is placed for adoption.

Irwin20

First it is not a baby but of course the radicals on the right are already going after that....
Just get a friend or relative in another state to forward the pills to you. Easy fix.?

redskinfan04

I don’t think people understand how horrid our currently over whelmed and under funded foster/child services are.

redskinfan04

Right,babies are in high demand. Friends just brought back a baby girl from Arkansas. There were no matches to be found locally.

adoption rates greatly depend on race and location. The adoption rate for black children is lower than white children by a significant amount.
That is the point. They were babies once. Now that they're not, they unworthy of having a loving home too? Are you saying once they are born, forget about them?

Most conservatives have never thought to consider “what now” for a post roe. They have zero understanding of the system or it’s issues.

I’m sure they’ll all step up and take in all these kids though. Just like they did prior to roe when we had all those nice state run orphanages in the black and white movies.

Happier

adoption rates greatly depend on race and location. The adoption rate for black children is lower than white children by a significant amount.

Most conservatives have never thought to consider “what now” for a post roe. They have zero understanding of the system or it’s issues.

I’m sure they’ll all step up and take in all these kids though. Just like they did prior to roe when we had all those nice state run orphanages in the black and white movies.
They also don't really understand reproductive health, science or women.

Omar

Enough that many parents go overseas to adopt kids.
I hate that s**t. One of the leftist flaggits on here called me a racist when I said the govt should do everything possible to deincentivize people adopting foreign babies. IDGAF what race you adopt, but you should always adopt American children.

Stirred not Shaken

I hate that s**t. One of the leftist flaggits on here called me a racist when I said the govt should do everything possible to deincentivize people adopting foreign babies. IDGAF what race you adopt, but you should always adopt American children.
They would but it is very difficult to do so. That is why they go overseas.

Stirred not Shaken

That is the point. They were babies once. Now that they're not, they unworthy of having a loving home too? Are you saying once they are born, forget about them?
That is because they are looked at as " damaged goods " once they have gone past the age of 4 or 5. Their is a lot of truth in the statement murderes are made not born.

y2h

First of course it is. It's the termination of a human life no matter how you want to justify it.

zeeman

I don’t think people understand how horrid our currently over whelmed and under funded foster/child services are.
Didn’t uncle Joe just give out trillions for Covid relief and billions to Ukraine? Seems the Dems don’t care about orphans ??

zeeman

Last number I saw was around 3500 but it’s been awhile. That number will rapidly rise in about nine months.

Im kind of surprised by how dismissive you are of the other 110K plus children. Don’t their lives matter.
So you think gubmint can end this?

zeeman

Do you really think abortions are over?

Zunardo

I think conservatives will do just that, step up to the plate and apply to adopt. We certainly can't depend on liberals to do it - they're too busy gnashing their teeth and creating bad analogies that lack any logic.

However, you can count on liberals to object when a conservative white couple tries to adopt a black child. They're never happy! :cool:

Last edited: